Preference Twelve: First Dance Song.

Ethan Payne/Behzinga: 'Everything' by Michael Bublé.

Favourite Lyrics: "It's you, it's you, you make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything."

Chris Dixon/ChrisMD: 'Come Away With Me' by Norah Jones.

Favourite Lyrics: "Come away with me, and I'll never stop loving you."

Theo Baker: 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

Favourite Lyrics: "Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."

Simon Minter/Miniminter: 'First Day Of My Life' by Bright Eyes.

Favourite Lyrics: "But now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy."

Randy/Randolph: 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri.

Favourite Lyrics: "Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more."

Callum Airey/Calfreezy: 'Let's Stay Together' by Al Green.

Favourite Lyrics: "'Cause you make me feel so brand new and I want to spend my life with you."

Josh Larkin/TheBurntChip/Chippo Crimes: 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz.

Favourite Lyrics: "I'm giving you all my love...I'm still looking up."

Vikram Barn/Vikkstar123: 'Better Together' by Jack Johnson.

Favourite Lyrics: "Sometimes life can be deceiving, I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together."

JJ Olatunji/KSI: 'You Are The Best Thing' by Ray Montagne.

Favourite Lyrics: "You know, I hope and I pray that you believe me when I say this love will never fade away."

Callum McGinley/Callux: 'All Of Me' by John Legend.

Favourite Lyrics: "You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose, I'm winning..."

Josh Bradley/Zerkaa: 'Amazed' by Lonestar.

Favourite Lyrics: "I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side, forever and ever..."

Tobi Brown/TBJZL: 'At Last' by Etta James.

Favourite Lyrics: "I found a dream that I could speak to, a dream that I can call my own..."

Harry Lewis/Wroetoshaw: 'Make You Feel My Love' by Adele.

Favourite Lyrics: "I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the Earth for you...to make you feel my love."