Preference Eight: Honeymoon Destination.

A/N-I have used the titles 'Mr and Mrs' for the following scenarios, but feel free to use whichever title you choose to go by ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ Olatunji/KSI: Bora Bora.

You and JJ flew out to Bora Bora the day after your wedding. You enjoyed two weeks in the picture perfect landscape and had a once in a lifetime experience staying in one of the over-water bungalows of the island. You couldn't have wished for anything better.

Callum Airey/Calfreezy: The Caribbean.

You and Cal decided to honeymoon in The Caribbean. You loved the culture and romance of the islands and spent ten days basking in its magnificent landscapes and warm weather as you sipped cocktails by the beach and ate loads of delicious food.

Tobi Brown/TBJZL: Bali.

After getting married, you and Tobi flew off to Bali for a week on your honeymoon. The both of you were blown away by the idyllic scenery and the natural beauty it had to offer. It really was a holiday that you would never forget.

Vikram Barn/Vikkstar123: Mexico.

For your honeymoon, you and Vik flew to Mexico for a fortnight. You spent your whole honeymoon basking in the glory of the beaches, the amazing weather and even managed to squeeze in being tourists and going to visit some of the cultures that the country had to offer. 

Theo Baker: The Seychelles.

After getting hitched, you and Theo spent a whole three weeks basking in the heat of the Sunny Seychelle islands. Of course, even on your honeymoon, you still wanted to be your usual, active selves so one of the first things you did was going on a hike and did some underwater diving before you consumed lots of alcohol and ate a variety of delicious food.

Chris Dixon/ChrisMD: Greece.

Even before you got married, Chris always knew that your ideal honeymoon destination was Greece, especially the island of Mykonos. So, after the two of you got married, you spent two weeks basking in the glorious Grecian sunshine, walking hand in hand through the old town and making many new memories together as husband and wife. He couldn't believe that you were now the new Mrs. Dixon.

Callum McGinley/Callux: Amalfi Coast.

For your honeymoon, you and Callum had always wanted to visit somewhere you'd never been before and ended up booking ten days in the Amalfi Coast. You spent the whole time eating delicious food, sunning yourself on the beaches and just enjoying the fact that you were the new Mr and Mrs McGinley.

Ethan Payne/Behzinga: Fiji.

Becoming the new Mr and Mrs Payne was a dream come true for you both, so the only way to celebrate being newlyweds was to go on honeymoon to Fiji. You loved how friendly the locals were and practically ate your bodyweights in lots of delectable food and also partook in lots of different activities whilst you were there.

Josh Bradley/Zerkaa: Kenya.

Something that has always been on yours and Josh's bucket lists was to go on safari, so after you got married, you decided that a safari honeymoon trip is what you wanted to do so you flew to Kenya. Let's just say, it was an experience that the both of you would never forget.

Simon Minter/Miniminter: The Maldives.

After getting recommendations of honeymoon destinations, you and Simon decided to take Chris' advice and fly to The Maldives. As soon as you arrived, you were both taken aback by how stunning the scenery was and loved the fact that it was quite private too. You spent three weeks basking in the heat of the sun, sipping on ice cold beers in your private beach hut and also going on a romantic boat trip around the islands.

Harry Lewis/Wroetoshaw: Sri Lanka.

After becoming the new Mr and Mrs Lewis, you and Harry vacated off to Sri Lanka for your honeymoon. You loved seeing the incredible wildlife, eating some of the most delicious food you'd ever eaten in your life and even learnt how to surf.

Randy/Randolph: Thailand.

After getting married, you and Randy flew to Thailand for two weeks. You met some amazing people along the way, went on a number of cultural excursions and partook in some shopping but it's safe to say that your favourite part was eating the delicacies of Thai food.

Josh Larkin/TheBurntChip/Chippo Crimes: South Africa.

Being the adrenaline junkies you were, South Africa was the perfect honeymoon destination for you and Chip. You spent a week completing adrenaline-filled activities, took in the iconic African wildlife and spent the evenings eating some world famous food and drinking delicious wine.