peters secret( 1)

So in this one short, peter has a twin sister, isabella in London, but no body knows about her cause she is schooling their, the avengers tony and Peter don't know abouvt her, what happened when they go on a vacation to London, what will happen,

Their will be Harley and Morgan in this but they don't know about peters twin.

Peters POV

I woke you to Friday, voice ringing in my ear.

Morning mini boss middle, today is Saturday, 7 of July, the weather is a little cold so I would advise for you to take a sweater to and big boss told me to tell you that we, would be leaving to London, tommorow morning so you should park.

Thanks friday, I said and decided to check my messages when I was a message from my sister, I call her princess or love , and she calls me baby or love, she knows am spiderman also.

Good morning, baby how are you, hope you weren't out late spider maning.

I replied her text with a simple, greeting.

Good morning princess, am fine how are you, no I wasn't talk to you later.

I replied and went down to eat breakfast.

Morning mom( pepper), I said.

Morning Pete, how was your night.

Fine mom, I replied, as Morgan and Harley came running down, Harley, you supposed to be the mature one mom shouted.

Later the whole table was full, after I finished eating I said, "dad and going to the lower labs to help the interns, with work I'll keep my phone hear".

Ok peter, dad said and I left.

Me POV

The avengers, Harley and Morgan where in the living room, engaging in a conversation, when a phone started ringing.

Nat: some pick up their damn phone.

Morgan: I think it peters phone that's ringing.

Tony: Morgan check who is calling.

Morgan gets up and runs and picks up peter phone from the counter.

Morgan: dad I think it's peters girlfriend, everyone looks at Morgan.

Harley: why would you say that Morgan peter doesn't have a girlfriend.

Morgan: look harry it say princess.

She shows the phone to Harry and he looks at the contact shocked.

Harley: dad, I think peter has a girlfriend look at the message she sent to him.

Yeah yeah, any way my class has an outing tommorow, I really miss you baby, love you (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/.

Tony almost fell on the ground, and he didn't tell us.

Why don't we talk to him about it Today, pepper said.

They all agreed.

Time 🎿 Skips like a Greek god.

Peters POV.

I walked back into the penthouse to see everyone already on their seat waiting for me.

Sorry I was late I said and sat down, the we began eating, then Friday interrupt the call.

Mini boss middle, you have an incoming call, should I answer it.

Yes, fri, I said then a voice ran through the room.

The one in bold is isabella and the one in plain is peter.

Hey, baby.

Hey princess, told on a second, friday remove it from speaker.

Excuse me, I left the room to answer the call.

Hey princess.

Hey peter, have a little problem, so my class mates found out about your contact and I saved it as baby, they have been bullying me about not having a boyfriend, I kind of said you where my boyfriend.

Hahaha, I laugh, it ok princess, at least I have a girlfriend.

Talks peter I got to go, love you baby bye.

Love you too, princess I said I disconnect the line, and went back to eating.

Tony: so who was that peter.

Peter: just a friend, he nodded and I snogged then, replied to the message isabella sent me in the afternoon.

I can't wait to surprise her tommorow.

Hey lovelies on watts, I just wanted to thank you for 100 reads it is now a one short this is one their will be to