🕸️🕸️

Peters pov

We where correctly in the museum, the door where locked and it was only us kids.

We walked into the building and was a lot of show cases, me, ned, Betty and MJ went to the spiderman case.

Guys see this fun facts about spiderman.

We all looked at it

It read,

Fun facts about spiderman

1) his scared of spiders.

2) he hates mint.

3) he had a building fall on him.

4) he can catch captain America shield.

5) he is a nerd and is very funny.

End.

Everyone started laughing, your afraid of spiders Betty said.

Wait what, I asked her, how did you know, me, mj and ned asked her.

It's kind of clear, because you always..................

Then she was cut of by flash hey penis, how much did you pay, for captain America and Halkeyes to bring you lunch.

What, I asked him, ohh sorry I forgot you are a poor homeless shelter kid, who can't afford a meal.

You are so useless even you aunty may, your uncle Ben, shit you entire family left you because your worthless.

At this point, peter had started to have a panic attack, when flash and his goons started hitting, punching and kicking peter.

Mj, tried her best to get them of him, ned and betty tried their best to get them off him, then they kicked his chest continually.

Stop please stop, mj cried and begged, then she took peters phone and went to dialed number.

And called the only number she could think of Dad.

Hey, sorry it is short but I like cliff hangers.