🚞 1

Author note.

In this one short, the shippings are mj x peter
Tony x natasha
Steve x pepper
Bucky x Wanda

And the rest are single, if you have any ships you want pls inform me, in the comments section.

So basically, tony and Natasha are married and they adopted, peter but the world doesn't know that he is peter stark, except his girlfriend and ned, with the avengers know as his friends.
So with that said let's get write into this.

Peter POV

I was in my last period with ned and mj, the teacher was talking about something I had already lent with dad, so I was not paying attention.

Then they range the bell and I was about to get up and leave class when the teacher said he has one more anoucement to make.

" Class as a reward for winning in the state, your decathlon team has been given an overnight field trip to a surprise location, your parents have already been notified and already know the place but are not suppose to tell, you we will be living this Friday with is tommorow so pack your bags".

The whole decathlon team exploded into cheers, people not in the decathlon team ground, then the teacher dismissed us.

" Hey, peter where do you think where going", Ned asked me.

" I really don't know Ned maybe a museum, I don't know ".

We continued talking then I said goodbye to Ned and MJ, MJ kept reading her book so it was but wished me goodbye with a kiss and then we left.

As I got out side I saw a black car across the street, so when where, I entered the car to and saw mom.

So I just had an idea,by thebl way in this chapter I thought maybe Natasha should be pregnant, I can just imagine an angry pregnant black widow 🥵😎.

"Mom, I should and hugged her, hey spider she said, are you supposed to be in public, your you know".

"Yeah, little spider I know but I wanted to pick you up, and happy, hear allowed and helped me sneak out", she said.

"I didn't, she forced me, happy said"

"Ignore him baby what do you what to eat, she said".

"Pizza, I said", she nodded and we went to the pizza shop, happy but it for us, cause he doesn't want the press to find out about mum being pregnant.

We but our pizza and left to the tour engaging in small talk, then when we got to the tower, we then used the back elevator to go to the penthouse.

" Red, where have you been all this while I have searched the whole, tower for you and, oh hey peter, now back to you, you can't just leave the tower with out, an escort, wat if something happened to you or the baby, that would be awful", dad continued to ramble, so while mom was getting a lecture I left to go to my homework and pack my bag.

TIME SKIPS

It was now dinner time, everyone was seated I sat down next to mom and uncle Clint, I helped my dad talk to mom cause she was angry with him, but they settled.

I thought they had forgot, but then Friday had to ruin my peace, "Mr stark peters school has alerted you of a overnight field trip sir".

Sir, the location is to remain disclosed to peter, I have sent it to each of you, phone except peter.

I didn't even want to know the location cause it wouldn't be a surprise, when we got their.

"Good night, mom, dad, uncle everyone", I said.