🕸️

Peters Pov

We where correctly at the labs, and all was going well since this was the lower labs and I normally work, in the higher labs.

So this is how we discovered the periodic formula, one of the interns said.

Everyone looked at him confused, except me, mj, and ned.

After and hour at the labs, we went for lunch.

We had lunch at a big cafeteria, it had a buffet at the side for the interns and scientist.

Our class separated in groups, me, ned, Betty and MJ, went to a table for four and sat down, at that point I remember I forgot my lunch at home.

I watch as people eat their lunch and just stayed their hungry, the all of a sudden someone fell from the vents and everyone on the table jumped except for me.

Hey Pete you forgot your, lunch at home, Clint shouted.

I inwardly face paned, but that was not all, I heard another person shout Clint you forgot, peters Cooke's, and I hit my head on the table.

In front of me, in all their glory stood, captain America and Halkeyes.

Pete, hear they said in union, and brought a chair and sat down, the whole, place became silent.

And everyone was staring at me, I ignored them and opened, the lunch box, and found shawarma's  in the box.

I hugged uncle Steve, enjoy kid and bucky made you cookies, I smiled and ask of mum, mama spider and Wanda.

Their fine, their all sleeping, I'll see you later peter, they said and left.

Immediately they left I was bombarded with questions, and was fustrated not until mj asked them to back up or shouted at them in their words.

The tour guide came and told us that we would be going to the advenger's museum but we would go unsupervised.

We all entered the elevator to the museum.

Hi, writer 😂😜