EXTRA 18

Warning! NSFW

-2024-

This year's winter was colder than last year so he had to double the clothes he wore every day and even the heating wasn't enough. Michael waited impatiently for the water in the kettle to boil so he could make tea to warm himself up, he really wanted to curl up in a pile of blankets again while watching a movie in their room.

"Damn it, why is it so hot?"

Michael glanced quickly at his complaining husband for who knows how many times today—what madman said it was so hot in the winter?

That's right, Ennard.

"Hot?" Michael said in disbelief as he looked at Ennard who was fanning a piece of paper at himself. "You really are a monster."

"But usually it's not this hot," Ennard replied, sounding like he was complaining for the umpteenth time. "Looks like you overused the heater."

"It's literally -18.5°C!?"

Ennard just groaned in annoyance and fanned himself even harder to get some wind to cool him down, Michael grunted under his breath. He glanced at Ennard from the kitchen and saw how he had finally gone shirtless for some coolness. His body was sweating, Michael wondered if there was something wrong with Ennard's illusion disc to make him feel stuffy like this in winter. Michael then glanced back at the clanging kettle and turned off the stove, but he peered again at Ennard.

His eyes were now checking his husband out from top to bottom—no matter how long he stared closely, Ennard's body did look perfect. His shoulders were broad and his back felt hard every time he touched it, then his chest and the muscles in his stomach ....

He could feel his cheeks warming up, then quickly erased the imagination from his mind.

Michael turned to his tea again, his face still burning with his own thoughts. Maybe Ennard was right about one thing about himself. He exhaled slowly and was about to turn around to pick up some sugar cubes on the kitchen table, but was startled by the sudden figure of Ennard behind him; Ennard had put on his t-shirt again and he was completely unaware that Ennard was approaching him.

"What are you making?" Ennard asked curiously.

"Tea."

Ennard nodded, before he headed over to their refrigerator and opened it, apparently looking for a pile of cold cans of soda. Michael watched Ennard again, he watched Ennard's biceps and hands which were much bigger than his own, then the firm features of his face then the sharp two-colored eyes, then the slightly parted lips.

"Mike!"

He gasped at Ennard's exclamation which immediately broke his reverie, Ennard narrowed his eyes at him incomprehensibly and put his hands on his hips. "What happened to you?"

A red color crept across Michael's face. "Nothing," he replied quickly.

Ennard drew closer to him with a skeptical expression, and as his steps drew closer a blush grew thicker on Michael's face as he glanced nervously to his left. Ennard was now standing right in front of him, Michael glanced back at him slowly.

Not long after, Ennard leaned his upper body towards him and shortened their distance. He could feel their breaths touching and if only he still had a physical heart, perhaps his chest would pound so hard the moment Ennard gently pressed their lips together. He closed his eyes tightly, his shoulders tensed at the sweet sensation when they kissed. Then he felt Ennard's hand on his shoulder before gently rubbing it up his upper arm, a signal that he should calm down.