4: The Legend of Jelly

Back at the camp, the four were still stuck in a cave where they were hiding from the fly-der swarm. "So... anymore stories by chance?" I'm kinda getting bored." Chrissy asked.

"I do have one actually, it's also about a legend." John replied. Chrissy gasps. "Really?!" Chrissy exclaimed. "Yep. It's about the Element of Bravery." John replied.

Jelly is a cadet in the Royal Legion of the Netherlands during a time before the founding of the School of Flight. While flying over the Dragon Lands one day, Jelly's squadron is intercepted and attacked by dragons, and several of Jelly's comrades are captured during their retreat. Jelly tries to convince his commanding officer ironhead to rescue them, but Ironhead refuses, saying a direct attack on the dragons' lair is impossible.

Reasoning that he can outmaneuver the dragons in the air, Jelly volunteers to be a decoy to lure the dragons away from their lair so the rest of the squadron can save their captured teammates. "Commander! We need to save our captured comrades!" Jelly exclaimed. "I appreciate your loyalty, Jelly, but getting past those dragons is going to be impossible. Nothing will work." Commander Ironhead said.

But having no other choice, Ironhead acknowledges Jelly's bravery and entrusts him with the fireproof shield, Netitus, to aid in his mission.

As Jelly distracts the dragons and shields himself from their fire breath, Ironhead and the others rescue the trapped Legionnaires...

But they knew Jelly couldn't do this forever.

But luckily, the commander had a plan.

Jelly leads the dragons into the cloud the commander and the Legionnaires made, causing them to get struck by lightning, and they fly off. With the whole squadron safe, Jelly is commended for his courage, and Ironhead allows him to keep Netitus.

"I think he's my favourite legend." Chrissy replied. "Hey, do you hear that?" John suddenly said. "Uh, I don't hear anything." Kate replies, confused. "Exactly! Those gosh-darn Fly-ders are gone! We can get out!" John exclaimed.