Chapter 1

In the narrow alley way there's a teen beating someone to death until someone arrived and stop the punk. A certain chef saw this happen took interest and follow the teen because of this his father follow them for because the assassin smell the blood that killed his wife.

In the Henituse County, all the maids and butlers are busy doing their work and there is a healer that was healing a certain redhead and the Henituse family was surrounding the room.

Meanwhile the certain redhead woke up in a void that there's nothing you can see it but darkness until the person residing in the darkness make his presence known to Cale.

"I'm sure you remember now what happened in your first 2 life, my child." The entity with a white hair and dark skin staring at the redhead said.

"Why am I here? And I'm not your child, Death." The redhead said back.

"You still remember our deal right?" The GoD asked. "Of course I remember, all I need to do is save this world right? And please give me my slacker life after this."

"Sure." The death answered.

'Sure my ass.' Cale thought. As he knows that the GoD in not contradicting his words.

"I'm sure you give their memories back right? So that I can just contact them if I need them. And before I woke up please heal me first and my scar that was giving by that punk." Cale ordered.

If someone saw them the people surely think that who is he commanding right now.

"Sure and I have also give you a gift before you wake up." The death said. "Be sure that it was useful to me."

"Don't worry it will be useful for you." Death added. 'I'm sorry, child but I have to do this' the GoD thought if Cale knew what he was thinking he was sure that his child would hate him more.

After the GoD healed him he was getting ready to leave as their deal is already sealed. The GoD send Cale back to his body. Meanwhile the ginger hear doing his job looking at Cale suddenly felt dizzy as the memories flashed through his mind until it stop and looked again at his young master.

"Looking forward to serve you again, Young Master - nim." He whispered as he scurried away to replace the glass of water that he drop accidentally.

As he gone to the kitchen the redhead slowly open his eye as he woke up from the coma then blink it slowly until the ginger head entered the room after he came back from the kitchen.

"Welcome back, Young Master Cale." Hans respectfully welcomed him. Cale is silent for a minute until he speak. " Thank you, Hans. I guess that God give the memory of the people that was close to me in the past." Cale said.

"Young Master?" Hans called. Cale looked at him as if waiting for him to continue. "I'm looking forward to serving you again this time, Young Master. I should get you a highest quality potion first." Hans said. "That's would be nice. And thank you for your loyalty, Hans. After you bring me a potion call a mage, without my father knowing. Let's call them."

Hans perks up as he heard about them. "Understood, Young Master-nim." As he trudged to get a potion and a mage for his young master.

'Should we collect some nature?' Cale thought as he made plans for his mind to smack the radish from behind.

'By the way what day is it today?' He asked himself. "Maybe I'm not late to save those kids." He added.

At the other side of the continent the three people I mean four people are facing each other. One is the guy who have a blue hair holding a bottle of liquor with his trusted friend who is a highest grade mage. The other person sitting beside them with pure elegance while sipping her tea and the last person is a creature who claimed a human as his son.

"Ahh, it's been a while to meet my Naru's friends." The vampire said.

"It is really been a while Fredo-nim." The exiled person greeted elegantly.

"You didn't change, Jopis." Jopis just smile at Fredo.

"Ah, the magic communication device, someone's calling." The mage said that turned the others to him.

"And it was crimson color...." he added. Which means there's one meaning and one person who have this signature color. The four looked at each other and started to smile.

"Connect the call, Glenn." The Mercenary King said. As Glenn connected the call "Its been a while, Bud, Glenn." The first they saw is in the device is the person's crimson red blood hair and he's no other than Cale Henituse and beside him who have a ginger hair color with a smile on his face is the Cale's trusted and loyal servant, Hans.

"It's been a while, Young Master Cale." Glenn said. "Cale, when are you going to visit this friend of yours?" Bud asked.

"Maybe later I have something to do in here, in western continent. And its been a while on you since I..... Saw you, Jopis and Fa—Duke Fredo."

"Aww, my Naru still doesn't want to call me, Father." Fredo said dramatically.
"How are you, Cale?" Jopis asked. They know to themselves that the past have a big impact to Cale.

"I'm doing fine, Jopis-noona." Cale answered
"By the way, My Naru, you smell different. Even in the side of this communication device I can smell you this is not normal." Five eyes looked at Fredo as if he committed a crime.

"I thought, I was the only one who can smell it? You can smell it to Fredo-nim?" Bud exclaim

"What do you mean Young Master-nim smell's different, Duke Fredo-nim? Bud-nim?"

"We can't explain the smell but it is different if the dragon smells you right now, for sure they would identify the smell. But one thing I only smell at you. And let me ask you a question about it Naru." Fredo explained.

"What is it?" Cale asked
"Before you remember everything, did the gods interact with you?"
"Hmm, I remember that the God of Death explained to me about you regaining your memories to help me." Cale explained

"Cale, I know you hate being tangled up with the gods. But, Cale you have a multiple gods blessing." Fredo said.

'What?'  Cale thought

"And Cale, I smell the death with you!" Bud exclaimed.

"What???"  Cale exclaimed in his thoughts

The three thought maybe the two broke, Cale with the information that he can't even said a thing.

"...... destroy......... churches..........smack.........loot..." Cale mumble but they know that is for the Gods. Yes Cale's target to lessen his stress is their churches.

'All the gods out there goodluck!!" The four have the same thoughts.

"Please prepare and we will loot the churches dry and destroy the Arm's base. Goodbye." Cale ended the call.

The two sigh while the other two looked at them. "I think we choose the right thing not to tell him that he becomes a guardian." Bud said that Fredo agreed.

"What do you mean a Guardian?" Glenn asked.  Jopis nodded her haid elegantly.

"Cale hate being put on a job that he doesn't want. And the gods made him a guardian, not just a normal guardian but a guardian of this world higher than the elves World Tree." Fredo explained. The two regret asking this because they know to themselves that Cale would never accept this sh*t and destroy the churches.

In the next three days they receive a news that the church of GoD was destroyed.

A/n: bro first time doing fanfiction like this so yeah I hope you this work of mine. I'm going to procastinate again cuz I'm always tire.

School thing. Bye

A little play of GoD receiving news of his church

GoD: why all of my children hate me *crying*

Meanwhile with Cage

Cage: You Deserve it you piece of sh*t.
Taylor: ....... *Sigh*