5

I read Beyoncé's text notifying me that she was pulling up in the front of my house and rushed down the stairs to let her in. Me rushing, I almost tripped over Lacey.

"Sorry, mamas." I look back at her.

I heard the soft knock at the front door and that let me know that she had beat me to it. I could tell that Lacey was about to be in full bark mode again, but I immediately picked her big ass up.

"Who is it?" I quietly ask, knowing exactly who it is.

"Boo." she plainly said.

"Boo who?" I scrunch my face.

"Stop crying, ma." she giggled. "It's just a joke."

I unlocked the door as I tried my hardest to keep a straight face. It was pretty funny, but I wasn't going to let her know that.

"That was probably the corniest joke I've ever heard." I look at her.

"Oh, you wanna hear more?" she raised a brow. "I got plenty."

Lace jumped straight out of my arms and onto Beyoncé. I could tell she really liked her because she normally doesn't go to strangers, but I guess she was feeling her big time. It was actually so cute to watch as she bent down to her level and played with her.

"This is my big baby, Lacey." I smile. "She must like you."

"Dogs love me." she said in a playful voice. " She's so precious."

"Thank you." I smile. "What's in the bag?"

Beyoncé had a white plastic grocery bag hanging from her wrist along with her lanyard and a small backpack hanging from her shoulder. I wasn't exactly too sure of what all her plans were for the night, but I was down for whatever. She flashed the bag up at me.

"Oh, just some cough drops, cough syrup, tea and orange juice." she says looking in the bag.

"You got all of that for lil old me?" I blush.

"Yes, I did." she looked around the living room. "This is a nice place."

"Thank you." I say. "My bedroom is even nicer."

"Hold on, you trying to seduce me?" she looked at me almost cracking a little smile.

"I would never do that." I lie.

I helped her put everything away in the kitchen and afterwards she made me a cup of peppermint tea. I must've told her five times that I hate hot tea, but she can be very aggressive so I complied. We went upstairs to my bedroom and I quietly shut the door behind Lace and took a seat on my bed with my cup of tea. Lace found her a spot in front of my bed and laid down. I watched as Beyoncé stood in the middle of the floor admiring my entire room.

"Is this you?" she asks grabbing the small picture frame from my tv stand.

"Yeah that's my mom and me." I slightly laugh. "I was like five."

"You were so cute." she giggles.

"Were?" I raise a brow. "C'mon now, you see me." I run my fingers through my hair all the way down to my thighs.

"You aight." she rolled her eyes.

I sat my cup of tea down on my nightstand and pulled my phone from my back pocket. I scrolled a little bit through instagram when my phone was suddenly snatched away.

"Girl–"

"What you need to be on your phone for when I'm standing right here?" Beyoncé's voice got deep. There she goes.

"M-my bad." I nervously laugh.

She sat down beside me and put my phone on the other side of her. I don't know why I'm nervous and to say I'm embarrassed is an understatement. I just need to keep my composure. I like our little friendship or whatever this is and I wouldn't want to jeopardize it by my ways.