✯ 015

015
↳real life, iMessage, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 button at the bottom of her screen in order to start a live on Instagram.

It had been a few days now since Izzy posted about Naomi, and she had finally built up the confidence to speak about it.

Naomi fixed her hair as she watched the numbers of people in the live go up. "Uhm, i came on here just to explain what happened a few days ago. Im just gonna.. explain what happened with Izzy."

Omi sat in the kitchen, all of the triplets in their rooms. "So basically, all the rumors everyone has started are fake. Saying that i cussed Izzy out, saying that I hurt her feelings, saying that I.." she paused, "like Chris. They're all false."

"What happened was uh, me and Aya were walking around target and Izzy pulled us to the side. We took a picture, whatever. Izzy asked me a question that I wasn't very comfortable answering. And I'm not at all mad at her for that. She obviously had no idea how I would feel about it."

Naomi watched as comments flew in, some saying she was lying and others being on her side.

"In my opinion, I was a little dramatic about it. What I did was, I just walked away. I did say it was nice to meet her and everything, because it was. It's not like she pressured me to answer anything. She didn't get upset with me or anything. I could have handled it differently, and I'm aware of that."

Naomi sniffled and itched her nose, "Me and Izzy are cool now, though. So please don't go and say anything about any of this, because she did nothing wrong. That's about it. But like I said, everything is solved, and nobody has any drama with anyone."

"Yeah, that's it. I just wanted to clear things up before anything got any worse." Omi sighed and picked up her phone, "But i love you all and i hope you all have a great rest of your.. whatever time of day it is for you."

Omi pressed the end live button and sighed yet again. She hadn't been breathing a majority of the time. Hopefully it wasn't obvious.

Chris was watching the live at first, but as soon as Naomi mentioned him, he turned off his phone.

He sighed, lying flat on his back and staring up at the celling. He knew Naomi didn't like him the way he liked her but hearing the words escape her mouth hurt in a way.

Chris looked at the time, it was currently 4:38 am, and Naomi was probably going to come downstairs to go to bed soon.

The boy adjusted his position and laid diagonally across the bed on his stomach. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through TikTok for a while until he heard footsteps on his stairs.

He quickly turned his phone off and shut his eyes, pretending to sleep as Naomi entered his room.

"Chris?" she whispered, seeing him laying down, "You up?" the girl walked closer to Chris, peeking over to see his face. His eyes were shut.