✯ 014

014
↳ real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, butter! We need butter!" Nick yelled as Chris went to get butter. "Chris is gonna butter that tray. Then, you two are gonna pick up that pot," He pointed to the pot, "And dump that pot into the tray!"

Matt and Naomi tried to shush Nick as he continued screaming. Chris stood away from them, buttering the tray.

"And we're gonna make some fucking brownies!" Nick finished it off with a little jump, "Yeah!"

"Wait, I thought we were making cake." Matt smiled, looking down at the floor as if he could see.

"It's a brownie mix, dumbassz You literally bought it earlier at the store with Chris." Omi laughed, "How the fuck do you forget that?"

"Oh, yeah. Wait, can someone preheat the oven?" Matt asked, looking back up

"We didn't preheat the oven yet?" Naomi questioned, "We mixed these brownies and have the tray but we didn't preheat the oven? What the fuck!"

"Chris! Chris, get Nick to preheat the oven!" Matt put his arms out and looked around for Chris.

Once Matt found him, the both of them began making signals for Nick as he just kept doing his own thing, "What?"

Nick kept singing and dancing as Chris hit his chest and Matt kept tapping Nick's shoulder to get his attention. "Matt you need to stop, this dude is trying to speak to me!"

Chris kicked Nick's knee and Nick kicked Chris' back multiple times, making Chris bend down and touch his knee. He stood back up normally though, and began punching Nick.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on and why am i hearing so many noises?" Naomi yelled, feeling around the kitchen once more.

Nick kept singing, but it suddenly became muffled as Matt pulled him away from Chris and covered his mouth with his hand.

Chris put his arm up and waved the two goodbye, although only Nick could see it.

"Okay, ready?" Nick pulled Matt's hand off of his mouth, looking over at Chris. The room became silent. "Are you angry?" he laughed.

Chris walked back over and into the frame, hitting Nick's chest and making him fall to the ground. After Nick sat on the floor in pain, Chris kept buttering the tray.

Naomi began to tap her fingers on her thighs and hum, waiting until she was told to do something, or until someone did something else.

She ended up sitting on a countertop, listening to Nick and Chris do their own thing.

"He needs to talk more? So does she? So tell them to talk!" Nick complained, as Chris pointed to his mouth and made Nick laugh. "Oh! I forgot you can't!"

"Nick, preheat the fucking oven!" Matt yelled from his seated position on the counter, opposite side of Naomi.

Naomi laughed at how irritated he sounded, knowing Nick didn't hear a thing. She found it hilarious that Matt kept on forgetting that Nick couldn't hear him.