✯ 013

013
↳ real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐓." Matt announced, holding a strainer in his hands, feeling around the kitchen to find the table again.

"Oh yeah, Matt." Naomi praised, turning back to the counter before feeling Chris gently move her out his way. Seconds later, she heard Matt get pushed back.

"Matt, do not move a thing. You have the wrong fucking bowl. Matt, don't move a thing!" Nick screamed, still washing the whisk.

Chris walked over and grabbed Matt's hand, getting his finger and moving it around the strainer. "Oh, it's a strainer." Matt laughed, turning around and putting it back, "Oh, that would've been bad."

Naomi began walking around the kitchen again, "Omi and Matt stand still, i'm washing the whisk! When i'm done washing the whisk you can move!"

Matt, Chris, and Omi immediately started laughing. It was clear that Nick was already getting stressed out, and they found that hilarious,

"I'm thirsty." Matt said as he stopped laughing, making Chris go and get him a water.

Matt drank the water as Nick started to yell again, "Matt, stop!" Chris quickly walked over towards Nick and started mumbling. "Whisk? I'm washing it! Wait, no? The bowl? Get one! Get Matt and Omi a pot, a big one."

Naomi began to tap on the counter to make a beat, and Matt danced to it, even though Omi had no idea he was.

Matt stopped dancing and screamed at the top of his lungs at Chris, "Yeah Chris, get a big pot!"

Chris put a pot down on the table and grabbed Naomi's shoulder, helping her to move closer to Matt and the pot.

Naomi felt around the table as Chris tapped on her shoulder and gave her the brownie box. "Thank you." she stated as Chris then helped her open it.

Naomi tried her hardest not to smile at the fact that Chris was helping her, but she was failing miserably. Luckily, though, Chris couldn't see her face.

"Get the fucking whisk out of your pocket!" Nick yelled, shoving Matt out of the way. "Listen, move the tray! You don't need it right now! Omi and Chris, you need scissors or you need to rip that bag open and dump it into the pot!"

Naomi laughed as she felt around the table, looking for the bag that was just taken out of her hands. "Who the fuck just robbed me?"

"Huh?" Nick yelled before looking over at the camera, "I feel like that needs to be moved back. Omi, you did a shit job at placing the camera in place."

Naomi's jaw dropped, "Fuck you!"

Matt dumped the bag of brownie mix into the bowl as Chris walked around to fix the camera. "Just dump it into the pot!" Nick hit Matt's shoulder.

Matt turned his head around and pushed Nick back into the fridge, "Scream in my ear like that again and i'm fucking knocking you out."