✯ 011

011
↳ real life, social media

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 dropped once again. A part of her really wanted to let Chris in, and another was nervous because he's partially involved with the post.

"Uh, can we talk later?" she replied, tears streaming down her cheeks again.

Chris frowned as he heard the words on the other side of the door. He felt as if he was just rejected or something. "Yeah, that's- that's fine."

Nick, Matt, and Aya frowned as well as they heard Chris' response. They all watched as Chris walked towards them, "We can keep playing if you guys want."

Aya looked back at Matt, then at Chris. She began to nod. "That sounds good."

The four continued to play and talk to each other, although everyone caught Chris zoning out every few minutes.

Matt got on his phone, and went on instagram.

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ

1 new message from @matthew.sturniolo on instagram.
ACCEPT | decline

matthew.sturniolo
Hey izzy, i just wanted to reach out and talk to you about your post about Naomi and Aya.

izzyfare
Hi Matt!
What about it?

matthew.sturniolo
I was just wondering if you could take it down?
I'm not trying to start anything between anyone.
Obviously, i don't know what went down because i wasn't there.
But i just think that posting that was like an invasion of privacy.
Whatever happened, Naomi was most likely uncomfortable with it, causing her to "snap" at you.
Even if Naomi did snap at you, posting about who she "likes" is disrespectful and like i said, a invasion of personal privacy.

izzyfare
Oh, Matt..
Of course you don't know what happened.
I'm really sorry but.. i'm gonna have to keep it up.
People need to know how rude of a person Naomi is.
What happened really wasn't even a big deal, i'm not sure why she got so upset.

matthew.sturniolo
If it wasn't that big of a deal why post about it?
I mean she couldn't have gotten that upset if it wasn't that big of a deal.
seen at 11:26 pm.

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

Matt sighed as his leg began to bounce. He placed his hand on his thigh and tried to stop it before anyone could see.

Chris noticed, but he didn't wanna ask, considering whatever happened probably wasn't his business.

Three hours passed and Naomi is sat still in Matt's bedroom. She knew she shouldn't have spoke about how she feels about Chris in public.