Chapter 19

So to begin I have no idea what Tikki is anymore, so you guys can imagine her as cat, dog or a unicorn let your imaginations run wild, so don't mind me if she somehow ends up being a giraffe in the next chapter.

Taking a seat at the kitchen island, Jade pulled out her maths assignment even in another continent one could not escape maths homework, one of life's greatest pains.

The work was not much different than she was previously doing in fact her class work was quite similar so playing catch up had yet to be a struggle though every once in a while she would struggle to find the correct English word she was thinking of, but with time that iss he would hopefully be gone.

A perk of American school was she could take French as an elective and it was no challenge at all if it was one of her easiest classes.

Another class she enjoyed was the fashion elective which she had picked for something familiar there first project for the year was to design a dress to then bring it to life.

Jade had drawn up many dresses than various versions of said dresses yet none were what she wanted to create each dress so similar yet so unique.

She wanted her dress to be fun and elegant while being simple and eye-catching. Finishing her dreaded maths work she grabbed her sketch book and flipped through the pages.

Which of them was about to be her next project she didn't know but she wanted to incorporate some of her original pink but more so hidden amongst who she was now. As she drew she went for a kind of layered concept with a sweetheart neckline. 

By the time she was done all changes had been and she had ended with two final designs a simple dress and a much more detailed gala style dress. The gala dress was designed to be long and trail in layers, which were decorated various shades of pink roses with pastel green embroidery of leaves. 

The corset of the dress was embroidered in gold swirls that ended with a large pink bow that draped across the right side of the dress until mid way and began with more flowers. 

As badly as she wanted to create this dress she couldn't, her school projects time frame didn't allow for something this big and detailed to be made though that didn't mean she couldn't create it in her spare

For the classes first project they had make a simple dress so  Jade went with a heavily simplified version of the dress that she had yet to finish drawing but could be completed before the due date. 

The dress had yet to be finalised and it was lacking the usual Marinette flare but to be the base of her design it would work and she could also use this as a practise for the embroidery and flowers she planned to make for the other dress.