I-I didn't do anything.

Jun-Seo: Ugh, I'm so awkward with her, I'M SO DUMB.

Ye-Na: When weren't you dumb, especially with the ones you adore? You're so mad in love with my girl.

Jun-Seo: Hey, I never told you I was in love with her, you dumbo.

Ye-Na: Sure, try to manipulate yourself, You have been in love with her since last year, stop lying to yourself.

Jun-Seo: H-How do you know that?

Ye-Na:SSS=Sister's Sixth Sense

Jun-Seo: You may be a love expert, but you're still a dumbo.

Ye-Na: Whatever.*notification sound*

*reads: Yah, Ae-Ri passed away, I don't know how....Seo-Jun registered her in***** hospital...*

*Ye-Na shudders and stares blankly at her phone with tears in her eyes*

*Jun-Seo notices her sister*Jun-Seo: H-Hey Ye-Na, What happened? We were laughing around her phone*

Jun-Seo: N-No way...What? H-How?It's all my fault. I left her all alone with some bunch of guys she just met the text message again to make sure it was true*

Jen-Seo: Let's go to the hospital...빨리와(palli wa)

*Jun-Seo drives to the hospital where Ae-Ri is in*

*Jun-Seo storms into the hospital asks for Ae-Ri and runs*

*spots Seo-Jun standing dejected*

Jun-Seo: YAH SEO-JUN,HAH,SAEKKI.IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THAT AE-RI DIED. I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE WITH YOU AND YOUR SO-CALLED FRIENDS.

Seo-Jun: I-I don't know what you are talking about, Jun-Seo-yah.Stop blaming me...I really don't know what happened.

Nurse: You two, please stop screaming in the hospital or else I am gonna ask you two to leave.

Ye-Na: Let's take this outside, sorry nurse.

*The three go outside and start to argue*

Ye-Na: YAH YOU TWO, IT ISN'T GONNA MATTER WHO WINS. WE HAVE LOST ONE OF OUR FRIENDS AND SHE ISN'T GOING TO COME BACK IF NEITHER OF YOU WINS OR LOSES. Let's try to calm down. That is what Ae-Ri would have wanted for us...

Author: Hah, This won't be the end of love, It's the beginning, dear readers.<3