I Met Him

(Author's note to readers: Please listen to the above song for a better experience) 

It was a summary Friday when it had been just a week into our summer vacation. I came to read a newly released comic in our school library.

Ugh, where is it?! 

Wait...No way someone got it before me. I'm the only person who is stupid enough to come to school during summer vacation.

*Something catches Ae-Ri's eyes outside the library

 He laid outside on the yellowish field of dandelions which is where the basketball court is and covered his eyes with a comic book he had been reading, to fall asleep. 

*Sees the comic she was searching for and grabs it quickly and accidentally wakes the person up

"Ah! Here it is. Thank god. I thought someone got it before me" and accidentally wakes up the strange boy.

 "Who are you?"The stranger asked in a dazed look

"It doesn't matter. But why are u here and who are you?"

"Hah. This is amusing...I asked you the same question and I'm gonna give the same reply you gave, It doesn't matter"

"Ok fine. I am Jeon Ae-Ri, who isn't good at much except that I love to read comics and the one you were drooling on is my favorite series," she said sarcastically.

"Hey, Not nice to meet you, I am Han Jun-Seo, and FYI I didn't drool, I just picked up the first book that was on the last shelf and used it as a cover for my eyes"

"Hmm... What are you doing here?"

"Ah...I dont know that too..." He said awkwardly laughing and scratching his neck.

"What do you mean by you dont know?"

"I just dont know ok? jeez woman.. anyways you ruined my mood and I am kinda hungry, so let's go buy  something from the convenience store"

"What..? I dont even know you and how did I ruin your mood??"

"By asking too many questions "he murmured... never mind that. I want to eat so let's go

*Pulls her before she could respond*

"Ugh...fine but just once since you were so desperate," she said as she bought him cup noodles and Pangpare

"Are you sure u dont want anything? he asked just to make sure

"Ah...I'm not that hungry" just when her stomach growled

"Here, we can share," he said while snickering

"Gosh... Hey, stop laughing, drooling monster"

"I DON'T DROOL FOR THE 15TH TIME"

They ended the scorching day with laughter and smiles.

                                                                                     -𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙-( 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1)