Shoot. Not so loud!!!

(Author's note: Pls listen to the above song for a better experience, readers<3!!!)

Ae-Ri: Wait...HAN JUN-SEO?

Ha-Rin: Yea...Han Jun-Seo.What about him?

Ae-Ri: Nothing...

(Jun-Seo's pov: *Sees her shocked* *chuckles* Maybe I should go and approach her for fun?)

*Jun-Seo walks over to her table*

Jun-Seo: Hello loud lion. Whatcha up to

Ae-Ri: Umm... Why am I a loud lion?

Jun-Seo: Hmm...Since your stomach growls loud like a lion

Ae-Ri: HEY STOP. You shouldn't be talking drooler. And I was minding my business...Why are you here?

Jun-Seo: Woah.Rude.Is your business calling my name out loud?

Ae-Ri: U-Um haha...That was nothing...I was kinda shocked that you enrolled...*scratches head*

Jun-Seo: Since you have made me mad by using my beautiful name from your dirty mouth...Do me a favor.

Ae-Ri: HuH?!??!No way.No how.No why.No when.NO!

Jun-Seo: Hmm...Ok then. I'll just leak out your pretty nickname to every one of this class as well as the other classes.

Ae-Ri: HUH. I can leak out your nickname too, you know?

Jun-Seo: Pfftt...Haha.Nice joke. You're not popular unlike me, you know?

Ae-Ri: U-Umm...Hahaha. T-That's t-true...Haha...So ahem...What would you like me to do?

Jun-Seo: Call me gentle sexy. Ok, So you know that I have enrolled for the school president, right? So...I want you to campaign along with me.

Ae-Ri: I would not call you that but I'm not popular though...Isn't it better for you to ask some popular girls?

Jun-Seo: Nah, You're good enough.

Ae-Ri: Fine...you would be losing your votes. I'm fine with that.

Jun-Seo: Girlie, I have a plan. Dont worry. Im smart as well as sexy.

Ae-Ri: Whatever you say, drooler

Jun-Seo: Hmm..ok then, loud growler.