Wait..Already?!?!?

(Author's note: Please listen to the above song for a better experience while reading!!!)

It's the end of summer vacation which means an end to happiness, an end to smiles, an end to laughter, and the start of dictatorship *dear mother throws a slipper at author*Ouchhhh that hurts...Anyways let's continue.

It's mid-August so time for school...

Jeon Ae-Ri is 17 years old, has a father, an affectionate brother who is 15 years old, Jeon MinSeo, and a best friend of 7 years, Jo Ha-Rin. Her mother died while giving birth to her son due to unbearable pain but Ae-Ri went to plenty of counselors and finally, she got over it. And now she got a new frenemy Han Jun-Seo.

Let us see how this school year goes for our main characters.

*Alarm rings at 7:30 am* 

Ugh...It's so early still...but it's ok, I'll get up. *Checks the time* OH MY OH MY GOD ITS 7:45 SHIT SHIT I HAVE 30 MINS TO GET READY. I'ma die.

Ae-Ri's dad: Breakfast is ready!!!Ae-Ri and Min-Seo Yaaaa..Comee

*Ae-Ri somehow gets ready in 15 mins*

Ae-Ri: Dad. I'll skip breakfast...I have school in 15 mins *she says as she goes out the door*

Min-Seo: Yea Dad, I have school in 15 mins...I'll go along with that idiot...Bye!

Ae-Ri's dad: Ugh..these two...I'll stop cooking for them starting now.

*Ae-Ri and Min-Seo reach school in 10 mins*

Ae-Ri: Hah...Just in time for attendance.

Jo Ha-Rin: You probably woke up at 7:30 and skipped breakfast, didn't you?

Ae-Ri: Haha *scratches head while laughing* How did you know?

Ha-Rin: I am your best friend for 7 years, How can't I know this?*smacks her*

Ae-Ri:*embarrased* Ya anyways don't school elections start today?

Ha-Rin: Yep, Why are you asking? Are you gonna enroll your name for school president?

Ae-Ri: Hah as if...nope, I'm just curious as to who is going to enroll their names.

Random student#1:STUDENTS WHO WISH TO ENROLL FOR SCHOOL PRESIDENT CAN GIVE THEIR NAMES TO ME.

Anonymous: I'll enroll.*writes his name*

Random student#1:Ok, Hwan Seo-Jun...Is anyone else in this class interested? This is the final call I swear.

...: I'll enroll my name too

Random student#1:Ok, Hwan Seo-Jun, and Han Jun-Seo.Good luck!!! You're officially enrolled.

Ae-Ri:Wait...Han Jun-Seo??!?!?!?