Darkmess Hylanna is the Mom - Part 1

Darkmess Hylanna goes to others she sees that the golden staff began to change.

Darkmess Hylanna: Hey, Hylanna, come quick!

Hylanna: Yes, Darkmess Me? What is it?

Darkmess Hylanna: I found this staff it's some kind of Cobra snake staff with red eyes, but do you know what it is and where it comes from?

Hylanna: I don't know. What's that?

Darkmess Hylanna: I don't know, but.. it's shaking on it's own.

The Golden Cobra staff changes into a little cute Cobra snake as it closes it's eyes when it's born and her palm.

Darkmess Hylanna: Wha! (Gasp) What in the world just happened?..😨😲

Hylanna: What's wrong?

Darkmess Hylanna: When I hold this Golden Cobra staff and it's starting glow and move on it's own. Then suddenly, it becomes this..

She shows Hylanna a baby cute Golden and Black Cobra sleeps on her palm as it is born.

Hylanna: Oh my god.

Darkmess Hylanna: I know.. but we must tell the others about this.

Hylanna: Right, we should tell them right now.

Darkmess Hylanna: Right behind you.

Meanwhile with Henry and Monarch. In Henry's room, Henry was sitting on his bed. And Monarch walk towards him.

Jekyll: Man, I'm so glad we're having so much fun together.

Monarch: Yeah, we went to the Flash Movie last night. Especially with She Hulk and Supergirl. They were both excited.

Jekyll: Yeah. (Yawn) Man, I'm so tired right now.

Monarch: Me too, Henry. Me too.

Jekyll: Haha. Anyway, we should get back to bed. It's pretty late.

Monarch: Yeah, sure.

But then, Henry and Monarch hears the door opened.

Darkmess Hylanna: Henry, we got new to tell you!

Monarch: Huh?

Jekyll: What now??

Darkmess Hylanna: I just showed Hylanna something really shocking when I was on the woods of thinking from my mind until I found this Golden Cobra staff with red eyes, then until when I carried it and head back, it transformed into this.

She shows Henry and Monarch a cute baby Golden and Black Cobra sleeping on her palm.

Monarch: What the heck?

Jekyll: What is that?

Darkmess Hylanna: It's some sort of a Baby Cobra, and it looks kind of cute and adorable..but at the same it's a surprising you agree, right Hylanna?

Hylanna: Yes. These two are babies or something. Don't you believe it?

Jekyll: Woah.

Monarch: I did not see that coming.

Darkmess Hylanna: Does this mean.. that I'm a.. I'm a mother or something..?

Jekyll: Mother?

Monarch: We don't know who you are a mother.

Hylanna: I'm not sure.

Darkmess Hylanna: Don't what happened, but if it's better if I take good care of them..even though just born.. and we'll tell the others about this too.

Hylanna: Yeah, maybe we should, you know.

Jekyll: Fine, but make it quick so we have to get back to bed.

Darkmess Hylanna: Well, maybe we should tell them in the morning. Because, Henry, you're really tired, and same you two Hylanna and Monarch. But don't worry, I'll figure out how to take care of them, and we'll show them too.

Jekyll: Alright, alright.

Hylanna: Good night, Henry and Monarch. (Walk away)

Monarch: Night.

Darkmess Hylanna: Night you two and Hylanna.

Her wings appears from her back and flew her room.

Monarch: (Shocked) Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Jekyll: What are you talking about?

Monarch: Her wings!

Jekyll: What? Where did this come from?

Monarch: I don't know. But we should ask her in the morning.

Jekyll: Yeah, right.

Jekyll was laying down to his bed. Monarch was laying down next to him.

Jekyll: Anyway, (Look away from Monarch) I don't know what to say to you, but....

Monarch: But what?

Jekyll: ... (Looks at Monarch) Thank you for giving me my new book. That's so nice of you.

Monarch: Hm? Oh, yeah. You're welcome

Jekyll: Yeah, and I'm really sorry I was jealous of you about The Monarch Mobile. I didn't know you've got your new car or something. But, at least you have your Monarch Mobile.

Monarch: (Smiles at Henry) I'm pretty sure I have.

Jekyll: Yes. You know, even when I look at you now, I've got to say, you're my best friend, Malcolm. And I will never....give up on you.🙂

Monarch: 🙂

...

In Darkmess Hylanna's room, she looks around finding something that is softer for the two baby Cobra's then she sees another pillow close to the wall by her bed as she begins to walk to it make it a perfect bed.

Few seconds later.

Darkmess Hylanna: There, an perfect bed for you two..and now, when you guys wake up, you'll meet the others and you might be very confused, but I'll be your protector and mother..I promise.

Rubs both twins Cobras heads and they both smiles a little as they enjoy it and Darkmess Hylanna puts them into the soft made beds of big medium pillow giving them a comfortable sleep.

Darkmess Hylanna
🎶Moonbeams and Starlight🎶
🎶Magical Twilight🎶
🎶The warmest ray🎶
🎶Hear it whispering your names.🎶
🎶Rainbows at Midnight🎶
🎶Sparkling night skies,🎶
🎶Don't go away🎶
🎶Stay another day.🎶

Darkmess Hylanna: Night, you two..

Black Cobra (Little Girl Voice): Night, Mommy..

Darkmess Hylanna: ☺️😌😴