The Return of Edward Hyde - Part 9 (Final)

Meanwile with Ursula as she sees Hylanna and Mario and their friends fight against Mecha King Bob-Omb.

Ursula: Well, that's new. I barley know that before.

...

After long hard battle against The Mech King Bob-Omb, Kanya clapping slowly with a smile to the heroes.

Kanya: A very well done, HEROES.😈

Numbuh 1: Sorry, but you'll never get away with it!😼

Hylanna: You leave them along right now or you will suffer the consequences!

Jekyll: That's right!

Corey: Cause the GrojGang are gonna get you~!😼

Mario & His Friends: 😠😠

Kanya: 😁😈 (Chuckles evilly while shrugs) I already did to others like The Street Rat and his friends

Kanya: 😁😈 (Chuckles evilly while shrugs) I already did to others like The Street Rat and his friends. See ya around, Princess!

As Kanya waves at the Hero skips away and disappears behind the Mecha King Bob-Omb.

Daisy: Everyone, did Rabbid Girl reaction to losing the battle is very odd to you all? Is was almost as if she were pleased.

Azul: This Girl is crazy mad and a little scary too.

Rayman: And did she say that she did the same to Aladdin and his friends?

Giyuu: I believe she actually said that.

Bedrock: 😠

Rabbid Yoshi: I believe she did all of this for a test.

Numbuh 1: Aladdin? His friends? Oh my god!

Corry: I don't believe it. They actually knows! But how did they-

Mario: Let's not get to worried and petrified about this. We'll tell you who she is and what's she does back at the KND Tree House.

Beep-O: I agree with you, Mario, let's just head back home and then we'll explain EVERYTHING.

GrojGang: ...

...

In the KND Tree House, Rachel, Laura, Jasper and Hyde was standing here and waiting for them.

Laura: Where are the GrojGang? They should be here any minute.

Hyde: How should I know? Speaking of, Where are the Super Mario and His Friends? The GrojGang told me everything about them.

Laura: How should I know?