The Bonus of Love - Part 5

(Warning Blood Content)

Meanwhile with Midnite as she sleeps peacefully someone calls her name from the distance in the woods.

???: 🎶Midnite🎶

Midnite: (Woke up) Ugh huh?

She looks at the distance as she runs her eyes

???: 🎶Miiiddnnniitttee🎶

Midnite: Wha... is someone calling my name? Whoever it is that voice sounds familiar... I think I must go out to see what it is.

Midnite floats up from her bed goes through the window and floats into the woods. The calming little scary lullaby music plays in the background.

???: 🎶Midnite🎶

Midnite: That voice, and it's sounds beautiful and familiar too.

Midnite goes further into the woods as few minutes later, she sees a figure of looks like Ryder.

Midnite's Mind: Ryder?

Ryder: 🎶Midnite🎶

Midnite: Ryder! You're here! I thought you went back to Notre Dame. What are you doing here?

Ryder: ...

Midnite: R-Ryder? Are you okay?

Ryder began to laugh a little and turn Malicious evil.

Midnite: 😨 Ryder, what's wrong... you... wait, you're not Ryder!!

???: Oh, how are you smart?! (Deep scary voice)😈

As Ryder turns around it reveals a scary black eyes with an Yellow pupils as it grew into a massive size and cover in black with deadly claws, horns and teeth looks like a werewolf and it started at Midnite with a malicious smile on his face.

Midnite: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?😨

???: (Growls) Your nightmare...😈

As the deer see that giant wolf it kills the deer rip it's black as Midnite watch in horror.

Midnite: AHHHHH!! 😱😰 (Floats away really fast heading back to the tree house)

Midnite flee fast as she could but the Wolf caught up to her.

???: (Bits her arm with his sharp teeth)

Midnite: Ahh!

She looks at her arm and get clawed by The Wolf and it go closer and closer.

Midnite: 😰 Please don't kill me...

The Wolf: 😈😡 (growls and attacks her)

Midnite: AHHHHHHH!!!

...

Her scream echo in the sky that Mario and his friends jumped and heard the scream.

Mario: Guys...what on earth is that?