8

After what happened, the brown coated cameraman was given a break from fighting skibidi toilets despite never requesting one at all, still getting one because a small portion of the alliance saw how the cameraman was around others, the cameraman felt alarmed and a sense of separating himself from the others so he can go exit the building out on his own, unthinking to him it could've risked him becoming missing once more. When they reinspected his microprocessor after he awoke for the first time in weeks, thankfully nothing on it was dented or missing with the pins still in the correct positions, the TV woman was relieved to hear the news from one of the medic cameraman. Meanwhile, the cameraman wearing brown has been hanging out with the interrogated cameraman's group, convinced by the plunger cameraman to communicate with them before leaving to watch a live broadcast by the large TV man. At first he was initially nervous because of what happened weeks earlier, all until he was comforted by how gentle they were towards him, and as a result it helped him get used to being in a state of relaxation once again with his allies.

In current time where it was now the last day of his break, the alone brown coated cameraman was simply observing the below from a balcony, not a lot of associates were present as they were all fighting in the war or away in some medical rooms, the cameraman mentally sighing and taking out his old photo of the TV woman to waste some time. He felt rather flustered when she gave the picture back to him since he didn't expect her to stay calm about it, the moment kind of surprised him a bit more considering that the TV woman was visibly smug or teasing when she was giving it back to him, the cameraman wearing brown sensing his lenses become warm from simply thinking of the event. Eventually, the noise of a TV man teleporting interrupted him from gazing at the photo anymore and his shoulder was tapped from behind, the bewildered brown coated cameraman turning around to see a TV man with a blank screen and a cone of lavender flowers in his hand.

The TV man signaled his empty hand for him to follow.".einworB rotavele eht otni em wollof ot uoy deen I"

In the absence of hanging back, he concealed the portrait within his brown coat and by choice followed along with the TV man, the elevator opening its doors at the right time to reveal a speakerman inside, the TV man and cameraman entering in and pressing the bottom floor. If the TV heads have teleporting powers then why isn't this TV man using it during this time of event? The cameraman in brown didn't at all question the fact and was pretty unaware of what they were genuinely doing, looking off to the side as a button is pressed alongside the doors closing and the speakerman keeps singing their iconic song, the TV man looking at his watch and after expressing some surprise like he was late to something, he gave his flowers to the brown coated cameraman with an indistinct reason.

".kciuq laer eseht dloH" He then disappeared into a black fog.

The cameraman, still suspecting nothing, gave a brief glance at the speakerman adjusting his clothes, it's as if all of the minor actions that they were doing is all just to blend in, but the brown coat wearing cameraman couldn't figure out what was happening; which was suitable for the TV man's and speakerman's unharming intent. The moment the elevator made a bell sound and opened the doors to the first level, the speakerman spoke a few things that were particular to the brown coated cameraman.

"🎵 There's no turning back 🎶" He looked at the speakerman who was facing him.

Was that towards him or is it just his song?

"🎵 Act on your best behavior 🎶" The fact that he skipped a couple of lyrics proves the cameraman's thought true whom soon walks out of the elevator and while exiting, he keeps his view on the speakerman who shortly gives an okay gesture before the elevator doors closed on him, the brown coated cameraman still oblivious until he turned around with the flowers in his hand and seeing the TV woman teleport right in front of him like she was to be here at the exact moment he was.

Taking a brief moment to figure out what the heck kind of situation was happening, he understood clearly that he had fallen into a successful trap supported by how he was lured and plainly tricked, watching the TV woman acknowledge the cone of lander flowers held in his hands and giving him some smug looks when she looks up to him.

She slightly laughs backward in advance of speaking in reverse. "?thgir ,namrekaeps dna nam VT eht yb dekcirt tog htob ew sseug I"

Before she could say anything else, the brown coated cameraman points his finger upward and is about to say something but then curls it when he remembers something important; cameraheads can't speak.

The TV woman was in a mood of teasing again, blinking one of her eyes, tilting her TV head, and placing an index finger tip on her chin as she put her other hand behind her leaned back. ".etuc woH ?eugnot ruoy tog taC ?einworB rettam eht s'tahW" The brown coated cameraman who was clearly blushing began to blush more and shake a little when he heard her say cute.

She slowly returned to her regular pose and went ahead walking towards him. "?mh ,etad lil a otni siht nrut ton yhw ,kcirt a gnieb lla siht etipsed ,tuB" The TV woman then took ahold one of his hands which made him stop trembling, hers was warmer to the touch and regardless of being shorter than him, she was still rather a little dominant when it came to making the brown coated cameraman flustered.

"?trats nac siht os ecalp ym ot og ew fi dnim...oS" Looking into the distance behind her, he could spot the TV man and speakerman hiding behind a pillar and watching, briefly glancing back down to the TV woman and without resisting he slightly nodded his camera-head.

".oot etad tsrif ym s'ti ,em tsurT" She simply says prior to teleporting both of them to where her room is.

The TV man and speakerman that have been observing them the whole time eventually looked at each other after accomplishing what the plunger cameraman and the black camerawoman presumably would've done, the speakerman giving an okay sign with his hand and the TV man returning it with a ;) face.

──────────────────────────

Media Art:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1085226841443577884/

Check out TV Woman x Y/N (Male POV) by gojirahisreal! One or two of their (early) chapters somewhat inspired some of the text here, care to figure out which one did?https://www.wattpad.com/story/348713493-tv-woman-x-y-n-male-pov