(UNFINISHED) bios

This is a rotting decaying incomplete gift to those who loved this really cringe story. Thank you.

──────────────────────────

The Alliance

──────────────────────────
Varying Pronouns

Like:
the brown coated cameraman and the plunger cameraman equally
being victorious

Dislike:
skibidi toilets
being defeated
g-man toilet

Fun Fact:
The electronicheads can't smell anything.
Nobody has been fired from The Alliance and they all hope it stays this way for a long time.
They don't require food or the need to use the bathroom, rather they use chargers or plugs to gain energy.

Cameraheads
──────────────────────────
Varying Pronouns

The first and the main forces to fight against the skibidi toilets, having been there since the earliest appearances of the entities. Unable to speak and/or create any verbal noise (excluding the titan cameraman who can make a few vocalized sounds,) they often use hand gestures to communicate and can express some emotion through certain given looks. As of now, they are great allies with the speakerheads and tvheads, the three forces forming together an association they all call The Alliance.

Like:
celebrating
allies
giving or receiving a positive reaction
being saved just in time

Dislike:
the worst that can happen
the deactivation of any ally
learning that an associate is beyond repair
their plans being ruined

Fun Facts:
Most cameramen give off an Old Spice deodorant scent while the less seen camerawomen give off a Victoria's Secret perfume scent.
Cameraheads like to mess with each other sometimes when there's nothing to do.
Any camerahead is able to consume food if they have a camera-mouth put on their camera-head.
A bunch of cameraheads idolize the plunger cameraman for his braveness, also idolizing the brown coated cameraman for his honor.
They bleed blue ink.
If a Camerahead were to eat something, the way they'd "poop" it out would be to incinerate the food in their stomach and then release the exhaustion out of their camera-mouth.

The (Upgraded) Brown Coated Cameraman
──────────────────────────
He/Him

Before he was infected, he likely wasn't the most powerful but he was and still is definitely one of the most respectful with the amount of times he risked his own life for The Alliance. At first before his respect arc, he secretly used to be a simp for camerawomen but soon learned to move on since it wasn't a very wise thing to do, a few days after he stopped he began feeling open to being a savior. This ultimately led him to find his true love and successfully get his GFF; TV woman.

Likes:
warm hugs
TV woman
Brown brownies
Chocolate
M&M's
the color brown
punching skibidi toilets' faces
his friends
head rubs and head pats from TV woman
affection

Dislikes:
seeing the TV woman sad
having to accept that he can't always get a hug every now and then
depression
exacerbation
abandonment
death

Fun Facts:
Rather than smelling like deodorant, he smells like a brownie bakery.
He would buy a body pillow of TV woman.
If he was allowed to; he'd bury his camera-face into the TV woman's chest while hugging her.
Sometimes he flips off toilets after they've been killed, he possibly does it the most out of every camerahead.
He's sometimes nicknamed "Brownie" by others.
He and the plunger cameraman are great friends.
He'd probably sound like a slightly younger English dub Issei Hyoudou.

The TV Woman
──────────────────────────
She/Her

Likes:
the brown coated cameraman
burying her tv-face in his chest
watching on her flat screen Tv sometimes
cuddles and hugs (likes it even more if she's doing it with the brown coated cameraman)
being called cute
holding hands with the brown coated cameraman
relaxing on her bed while holding onto something
plushies
anime

Dislikes:
being alone
seeing the brown coated cameraman sad or ultimately wounded
seeing other allies injured
g-man toilet

Fun Facts:
Her scent is similar to how the Victoria's Secret Love Spell perfume smells.
She is great friends with Camerawoman, Black Camerawoman, and Speakerwoman.
Without noticing that she is, she is quite flirty with the brown coated cameraman.
The antennas on her head are sensitive but not easily breakable.
She can get flustered and blush very much if the brown coated cameraman takes the upper hand in a romantic situation.
Cats are her favorite animals.
She secretly owns a body pillow of the brown coated cameraman as well as neon lit plastic cat ears and cat whiskers that fit her.
Her voice is similar to a v-tuber or Gawr Gura if she was older.

The Black Camerawoman
──────────────────────────
She/Her

Likes:
plunger cameraman
hanging out with the plunger cameraman

Dislikes:
being empty on her ammo

Fun Facts:
The voice of her would be Miss Pauling from TF2.
She is great friends with Camerawoman, TV Woman, and Speakerwoman.

The Speakerwoman
──────────────────────────
She/Her

Likes:
speakermen
dancing
partying
celebrating

Dislikes:
not being able to party

Fun Facts:
Speakerwoman's voice would be Tracer's from Overwatch.
She is great friends with Camerawoman, Black Camerawoman, and TV Woman.