6

Clenching onto the handles of his RPG and locking his line up on the plunger cameraman, he instantaneously lifts his weapon and projects his final missile at him to which due to the energy of the glitch skibidi toilet being given to the plunger cameraman, within the swiftest milliseconds he hits the rocket perfectly and propels it back to where it was fired, the brown coated cameraman letting it hit his only shield to absorb the damage and protect the skibidi toilets behind him as a large cloud of smoke forms fr00000om the blast and engulfs him alongside the toilets. Out of the smoke cluster races the further hefty skibidi toilets leading the lower ranked ones as the diversing cameramen present start charging to kill them all, the TV woman and black camerawoman using their abilities to assist with eliminating the rushing skibidi toilets that get too close to their team, all the while that plunger cameraman projects himself forward and tackles the infected brown coated cameraman to the ground with his RPG dropped somewhere. Lifting both of his mechanical plungers while he's on him, the plunger cameraman hardly whacks them both at a different time onto his camera-head with intentions to get him knocked out, the shieldless brown coated cameraman only roaring aside from the pain to hurt the other's ears in which the hero swiftly gets up and backs up, the soon standing up mind controlled cameraman unsheathing a hidden blade he forcingly snatched from a TV man he executed before and making his attempts to shank and slice the plunger cameraman who easily steers clear of his attacks.

When he gets too close to the threat he uses his two plungers as a shield to the dagger and luckily avoids the flamethrower shortly ejecting fire towards him, metal clashing against the same material which soon gets raised and bonked onto the cameraman wearing brown's head with the response of attempting to stab him at least one more time before getting kicked in the stomach, walking backward from the recoil in advance of rushing forward to undertake landing a packed punch onto the plunger cameraman's head which turns out to be lucklessly successful. He too walks back as he grips his hurt camera-head without letting go of his plungers, feeling his stomach be kicked by the end of the cameraman in brown's shoe and in an instant catching an extra punch from him that could've hit the hero once more, afterward he catches the other hand gripping onto the dagger from puncturing him and eventually punts the foul cameraman in the chest, leading to him shortly retract. The plunger cameraman watches as his influenced associate's camera-head begins to twitch many times preparatory to him flying up in the air with his jetpack alongside the plunger ninja doing the same, the two resuming melee fighting as they hardly dodge each others' hits and attacks, the brown coated cameraman hurrying over and slicing the warrior's chest at the same time that much more skibidi toilets continue to appear and hasten with regards to the alliance to try and taking them down.

The plunger cameraman swings the plunger against the other's camera-head before getting parried when he tries it with the other plunger, being stabbed in the stomach without too much damage done to him and being roughly shoved into amounts of broken down construction while he endures it all bravely, laying on his back with the brown coated cameraman on him this time. When he tries to hoist one of his mechanical plungers they are speedily beaten out of his hands and he has to use his arms, trying his best to handle the attacks while feeling himself undergo slams and thrashes in addition to one of his arms being burnt by the flame belch for the moment of using them as a shield, taking a quick opportunity to punch the camera-face of the brown wearing cameraman while his arms were briefly ignited. Tipping both of themselves over with the black cameraman now on top, he reels his curled up hand and sends it into the tainted blue cameraman's camera-face a second time, seeing the red lenses that must've been interfering with the TV heads' stun abilities begin to show apparent fractures, getting an idea to keep hitting it until it breaks which he starts to do.

With the plunger cameraman staggering his clenched hand, he is interrupted when the dagger harshly penetrates past his palm, it being taken out and soon almost stabbing into his neck if it weren't for the valuable armor given to him, the combatant taking it out and impaling it into the propagandized cameraman's chest in the ambition of hopefully stunning him. However, that is not the case since this didn't just irritate him but also made him go into a fit of fury when he thwacked the brave cameraman in the stomach and up into the air where he landed violently on his back with a few impacts, our cameraman of the hour mildly striving to get back up onto his feet as the brown coated one started to menacingly walk towards him with the blue soaked knife held into his messy hand. The brown coated cameraman's camera-head dripped with amounts of blue with some of it rolling down the front of his brown coat, watching the plunger cameraman looking for any weapon he could find and spotting the unfilled RPG on the concrete, running over to it just in time to pick it up and then sway the heavy weapon against the menace's camera-head, leading to him drawing back as he looked at the ground with glass falling and blue ink falling to it, his camera-head severely malfunctioning with convulsing and electrical sparks showed.

Eventually somewhere in this point of time, somebody shoots the brown coated cameraman in the chest as he walks back from the recoil, holding his wound as it begins to release more ink.

Both of them soon look to who fired a round before seeing a large pile of dead skibidi toilets lying everywhere alongside a squad of cameramen and just a few cameraman corpses that are at this time being repaired by the medic cameramen, all of which are behind the black camerawoman who's turret is sticking out of her neck and that her lenses are glowing a bright red, the plunger cameraman turning his camera-head to see his soon to not be opponent slowly fall to his knees and then to the concrete on his side in defeat. A blue pool of ink began to form right next to his dropped dagger and the plunger cameraman being himself quickly decided to come to his assistance with the rocket launcher dropped out of his hands, gently sprinting over and turning the brown coated cameraman onto his back to see the skibidi toilet parasite that's been securely clung to his neck, putting his hand on it and with all his might the plunger cameraman ultimately ripped it off with glue strands being visible and placed the freeloader on the ground, letting all of his exasperation out by stomping on the bloodsucker until it was crushed and flattened savagely. He then looked to where the brown coated cameraman was and kept gazing at his critical condition with the acknowledgment that cameramen would regain their mind in almost an instant the moment that the parasite was removed, in spite of that the problem here is that the now saved cameraman wearing brown has not woken up at any second or time most likely to his ruptured camera-head that faintly exposes his microprocessor.

Already some medic cameramen appear to try and help, nonetheless they within a short time after investigating the body comprehended that his condition is exceedingly close to surpassing restoration in addition that none of them have all the tools to fix his state, the only accessible solution being to transport him to the nearest cameraman repairing place, but with luck at the worst for the brown coated cameraman there's another big complication; he will perhaps quickly die in the time that he's even being transferred back to a medical station. Every ally that is present including the plunger cameraman only grew more and more anxious while they all tried thinking of a solution like using the plunger cameraman's agile jetpack, but all of that was cleared off when the TV woman teleported to where his laid body was, her screen giving away a T~T manner as she extremely carefully picked up the collapsed brown coated cameraman as ink dripped down, the two of them disappearing into a black fog to which she is in all likelihood taking him to a place where he could get repaired, every ally feeling the most significant relief hit them like the cold wind on a hot day.

While being transferred to where he needed to be during the time that his body was in utmost agony and weariness, the momentarily woken up brown coated cameraman leaned his nearly destroyed camera-head up with the slightest and twitchiest movements to see the distressed TV woman, a little bit of his trauma and tiredness going away when he felt some comfort from seeing her, apprehending that she's trying to save him even after all what the skibidi toilets made him do. Before losing consciousness again, he had a few final unclear thoughts in his microprocessor.

"H̴͒͜ö̴̭́w̶̪̉ ̵̨͝p̷̙̂l̶̦̉ĕ̴͈a̵͇̿s̵̯̍á̶͔n̸͙͛t̶̻̊ ̴̢̈́t̶̪̐h̸͈͑i̶̫͆s̶͔̒ ̸̻͑f̶͔̎e̵̖̋ȇ̵̹ḽ̵̂i̵̗̓n̶̘̋g̸͉͐ ̶̖̽i̵̹͛ṡ̷͖ ̶͚͐d̵̤̆u̷͍̔r̶̮̉i̴̘͘ņ̷̑g̴͉͐ ̶̻͘t̸̻̂h̵̝͘e̷͉͝ ̸̠́m̵̰̏o̷͖̾m̵̪͒e̸̔͜ń̸̬ẗ̶̡ ̵̣̄y̷̪̾ō̶͚ȗ̴͍ ̷̛̩h̷̻́o̸͊ͅl̴̰̄d̵̞͊ ̸͈́m̸͖͗e̷̍͜.̶̗́ ̶̘̕I̸͍̊ ̶̦̚r̴͓̚ȩ̸̈a̸͕͗l̵͠ͅl̶̨͐y̶͑͜ ̵̳͘ḿ̵̯ḯ̸̝s̴͕̾s̵̮̾e̸̲̎d̶̲̉ ̵͍͆ẙ̶̦o̷͕͌u̶̲̽ ̷̱́a̴̮͝ǹ̵̘d̸̘̕ ̸̹̿Ị̵͗'̵̚ͅm̷̻̂ ̶̨͌r̵̲͋e̴̤̒a̵̗͛l̸̠̃l̸͍͋ỳ̴͉ ̵̗͊ṣ̸͐ọ̶͐r̶̺̽r̴̻͂y̶̟̽.̸͚̿ ̷̥̑I̷̯͋ ̵͕̀k̴̩͛n̶̕͜e̸̬͘w̷̟̑ ̴̛̤y̵̗̒o̴̰̓ǔ̶̪ ̵͚̕a̸̧̚n̵͍͠d̶͇͗ ̷̜͐m̴̳̄y̸̖͑ ̴̢̐f̵͚͛ŗ̸̕î̴͎e̷͔͘n̵͈̽ḓ̸̓s̴̰̄ ̵̘̑w̷͎̒ö̵͓u̷̹̍ĺ̵͈d̷͔̈́'̸̓͜ṿ̷͑e̴͉̊ ̸̫̀p̸͈͝r̴̞̐o̷͍͘b̸̪̄ȧ̸̩b̸̖̔l̸͎̉y̸͕͆ ̵͍́s̴̞͆a̵̬̅v̵͖̈e̶̠͑d̷̰͊ ̵̧̽ḿ̶̹e̸̦͐.̷̹̆ ̵̺̿I̴͈̓t̸̩͗'̴̳̽s̶̻͐ ̵̖̄j̶͖͝u̸̳̅s̵͖̀t̷͎̀ ̶̙͑t̵̨̀h̵͔͠a̶̖͂ṫ̶̙ ̵̮̄ŵ̸̩h̷̤͐ḛ̸͂n̷̫̚ ̵̢͐I̷̛͓ ̵̪̄g̶̰͑e̶̮̓t̸̜̐ ̷̜̋o̸̧͘u̸̲͋ṭ̵̕ ̴̹̍o̵͆͜f̸̬͋ ̵͖͒b̸̜́ȩ̷̊d̸̝̉,̴͖͠ ̷̞̚I̶̫̔ ̸̬͂o̶̺͊n̵͉̈́l̵̖̂y̸̙̏ ̷͉̀h̴̳̄ơ̷̰p̶̲̋è̵͈ ̵͔͂I̸̻͝ ̶̺͝d̷͉̾i̶̞͠d̵͉͊n̷͉͠'̸̮̂t̴̝̔ ̶̡̆e̶̗͂n̸̹̈́d̵̤̕ ̶̬̐ų̷͋p̷̛̺ ̶̟͛ś̸͎ť̶̩r̸͖͂a̸̹͊n̶̮͆d̶̝͝e̵͖͑d̵̛͓.̸̳̃"

He then finally fell asleep in peacefulness.

──────────────────────────

Media Art:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1085226841444018326/

...nice references, eh?