ruined relationship

15 days later:

TAEHYUNG pov: (in Paris)

I' m here in my hotel room, I come early bcz I done my today's shooting, actually today is last day of shooting in here,I deside to rest for some time .after I plan to shopping for my jen. I missed her lot in this days but I never talk with her in these days,, she call me everyday but i didn't received, I want to,, I dieing to talk with her but my anger and  may be my ego never alow me. I had to make her feel that what she said hurts me. But now.. I forgive her when I go back Korea,, I tell her,, plz forget about what happened and stay like before,, love each others like before.

I had my lunch I scroll my mobile, after some time my eyes find a link  in
**** channel,, " The squad teaser 2"
I get spark in my eyes. I watch  first teaser of Jennie's drama, it was superb,, my jen looking awesome in that, her acting also awesome too. Jen and jungkook both doing great job. They both look good in cop role,, it's suits them. The reason was my happiness is also that it's action drama,, so no any intimate scene in this drama,,  if there was any kissing or bed scene under a drama, Jennie would never do it, I know her,, she loves me,, and never break my promise. 

I click the link to watch second teaser,  I'm excited, it's start,,

I'm excited, it's start,,

After 3 minute....

No it's  not true,,,,,it's not true...

I saw Jennie and jungkook kissing each other,the kiss was just not a peek,,, but it's deep,,intense

I saw Jennie and jungkook kissing each other,the kiss was just not a peek,,, but it's deep,,intense. And  not just a kiss .
I also saw a 2-3 second bed scene,
they film a sex scene.......

I also saw a 2-3 second bed scene,they film a sex scene

it's not true,,It's never be. I can't believe in my eyes,, my mind ,,,,what was they just saw I can't believe so  I  click to watch teaser again,, now I look mobile screen very carefully, like I want to scane each and every scene,, I started,,
Again,,,, plz no no,,, my eyes stuck in screen, my hands are shivering, my heart  is beating too fast,, my mind just saying one thing, ' no it's not true, it's not true,, it never happened,, it's just my guess, I see wrong, , it's not true, and I saw again teaser,,,. My eyes Saw what it was never  meant  to see ,,my mobile slip from my hands , I freeze for some time,,I'm deeply shocked and stunned. My eyes were feel with anger and tears. After some time I come in my Sense, I  wiped my tears,  I take my mobile from floor, I stood up and take my wallet and some essentials. I run from hotel and go to airport,,, I call my manager.

Taehyung:  Mr. Manager , I'm going back to korea.

Mr.manager: but taeh,,

Taehyung: plz handle the situation here.
I talk with you later.

I call Jennie 2-3 times, but she didn't pic up my call, than I realized that it's late night in Korea, she must be sleeping,,But what ??? Why she's not pic up my fon,, dam,, I can't spare her. How  can she do this to me,,, I tell her that if she break my promise,, if she kiss or being intimate with someone,,,I,,,,I don't forgive her,, she ruin our relation, she ruin my love my life,,, my every thing,, fuck,,, why she do that to me why Jennie why.