kissing

Same day : (afternoon)

Jennie pov: I'm here in shooting site...
Director wanted talk about drama with me and kooki,, me, my manager and kooki are here in director office he is not here yet,, we are waiting for them..

Kooki: by the way nini how's hyung,,, I'm not met him from long time bcz of shooting schedule,,,

Jennie: after herd kook,,, Jennie think about taehyung,,, how him and her relations going trew.. She being sad.

Kook: ( notice) what happened nini??? Is anything happened,, why are you looking sad??

Jennie: (fake smile) no no,, actually tae go to Paris for his mv shooting thats why I'm sad,,nothing else.

Koon: ohhhh,, how cute, so you became like hyung now.

Jennie:( confused) !!??? Means

Kook; hyung being romeo in your love
Everybody knows in our group,,, but now look at your self you are being romeo too.

Jennie: no
Kook: ( teased and point his finger to her)
Yes,,, you are

Jennie: ( fake angry) no,, I'm not

Kooo: yes you are

Jennie: no I'm not ,, bcz I'm juliet. (Smile)

Kook: ya ya right
( they both laugh and talk,,, sometimes later director and yg CEO come, all of greet each others.

Director: we are here bcz we have some matter,, actually you both know this drama will start in next 15 days on TV , we are done shooting to 5 episodes. And now we have shooting next episode,, but thing is in 6th episode we are shooting kissing Scene and 8th episode we have shooting for bed Scene,, so we shooting both episode in next day,,ok ??? your both ready??

Jennie: when director said for kissing and bed Scene,, I'm frozen at that time.
I don't know what is happening with me,,
Already TAEHYUNG' S possessiveness and insecurity grow day by day and didn't trust me,, and now this,,, how can I deal with all. I'm not doing this,,, whatever happens .i promise tae, I never do any kissing or bed Scene ,,I can't break promise ,, Its will cost on our relationship.

Director: Jennie,, Jennie,
CEO: ms kim?? ( little loud)

Jennie: yess sorry

Director: what you thinking Jennie,, are you ready

Jennie no
Director: what??

Jennie: no I'm not doing any intimate Scene
Kook: me too.

Director: but why what happened.

Jennie: (turn her face to CEO)
Mr. CEO,, how can you ready for this,,, we have discuss about this before right,, I tell you that I'm doing this drama if you agree on my conditions,, I tell you I never do any kissing or bed Scene, and you agree with my condition, than I say yes for this drama so why don't you say anything about this matter and why agree with this nonsense.

CEO: your absolutely right Jennie,, I tell them,, but the things is change now,,, the drama finance company wanted this,,
It's story required.

Kook: but it's suspens and action drama,, we also doing some romentic Sean so why any  kissing or intimate Scene Necessary now ??

CEO: yes but now they think,, if we doing some kissing and bed Scene it helps more to success. Finance company
knows after you both doing music video together how much people- fans like you both as couple,, seeing you together they become crazy,, some of fans ship you,, you know this all right, so company take advantage of this matter for more successful drama. We have no choice,, we have to consider their demand.

Jennie: whatever they think I don't care,, I'm not doing,, I'm already in relationship it's my last dicision. If you force me I leave this drama..

Kook: yes

CEO: Why do you both being childish,, you have to behaved professional. It's effect on your career. And who's says that a commited people not doing this,, you know in entertainment industry many actor-actress are in relationship like you but they doing kissing and bed Scene,,they and their partners not mind it.. So why it's difficult for you.

Jennie: I don't care what they do but I don't

Kook: hmmm she's right,, we don't. ,,
v hyung is friend of my,,he is big brother to me,, how can I do this type of Scene with his girlfriend,, I also leave drama if you forced me too.

CEO: your both are mad,,if you break contract,,,you have to suffer from many things.its ruins your both carrier.

Kook: Sorry Mr CEO and director sir but we can't, whatever happened  we can't,,we quit the drama Let's go nini,,
( kook and Jennie standup and try to walk out but)

Jennie's manager: sorry everyone but I have idea,, if you give permission to me.
I can tell you

( all look to Jennie's manager in confused eyes)

All: what's idea.