night out

3 months  later::

All going good in taennie life. Tae- Jen happily live with each other. Now they are live in  together in one house.But destiny have another plans for them. They happy but something bothering to both,, they don't tell each other bcz of they don't want to hurt them.

One side taehyung is happy,, bcz Jennie and jungkook's mv finish and now they don't have to work more together and they have their individuals work so they met much less than before. Mostly Jennie
Spend her whole free time with taehyung. Taehyung happy with his lovelife .but day by day he became more possessive and insecure . He loves Jennie and truse her but his insecurity control his brain.. And he do what he don't want to do. He don't want to loose Jennie,, he don't like any men who go near Jennie or even talk with her. If Jennie work or talk with other mens he's can't control his anger And fight with Jennie.

Other side Jennie know taehyung's day by day become more dominate and aggressive,, Jennie do always what taehyung's said bcz she loves him and don't want to dispoint him. Even taehyung take all disition about her life.. But still Jennie says nothing. Taehyung many times Sexully hurt her,, taehyung says that he try to control himself  But he can't,jennie understand him and his feeling.but now Jennie's tolerance level reach their limits bcz taehyung's Possessiveness and anger  behavior.She control her anger and don't react to situation,,bcz she knows if she do she ruin their relationship and maybe that sepret them.

Taehyung and Jennie  both are now Paris. Taehyung's have attend Celine party and Jennie have attend her first cannes festival. One night They go for date.. It's beautiful simple date. They walk in Paris street, hold eachother's hands. Look so cute and powerful couple. Like made for each other. Some people recognized them.

One French photographer click their video and pics

One French photographer click their video and pics. And upload in his account. All kpop world and fans go crazy. Some believe in photos and some don't. Some accept them and hppy for them,, so some says bad words about them, specially for Jennie,, it's very difficult for her,, haters speak bad  about her, but she don't care bcz all truth is she and taehyung love each other's,, and only that's matter for her,, nothing else.

Taehyung pov
I wake up late bcz I sleep or I say we sleep late,, actually me and Jennie here in Paris bcz we both have our own work... Jennie already goan she have attend her first cannes in evenin. I'm happy for her and proud her. I'm also
Go in celine party in night.

 I wear my clothe

I wear my clothe.. It's very nice I like it, now my mackup artist doing hes work,, I scroll my insta. Tv also on,, I don't intrest to see and listen that.. But a sentence take my attention sudden. ""Black pink Jennie attend cannes with her upcoming HBO series The ideal cast..jennie look stunning in her White outfit""

I saw her in tv,, she looks so beautiful,, her outfit was too good, she looks like princess,, my make-up artist also said that wow Jennie kim looks so preety  like princess,, I want to tell her that yesss she is,,, and she's my girl but I can't

I saw her in tv,, she looks so beautiful,, her outfit was too good, she looks like princess,, my make-up artist also said that wow Jennie kim looks so preety  like princess,, I want to tell her that yesss she is,,, and she's my girl but I can't. I just smile and nodded. Now I continue to watch TV it's live,,  I'm so excited  to watch her. She's smile to everyone,,wave to fans,,She's give pose for photographer,
Interact with co-stars, I catch her every moment.. I smile constantly.. But smile drop when I see her with a guy..

I know him, he is also part of The ideal

I know him, he is also part of The ideal. He is constantly with her,, he huge her,, hold her hand,,he is behave like Jennie is with him. How can he dare  like this with my girl,, he Tuch her many times,, I don't like this , and Jennie,,  why don't she stay away from  him,, she also response his huge and talk with him nonstop.. How many times I tell her that I don't like her like this but why can't she understand.

My all mood is go ruined now,, right now I'm so angry,, I want to go there and want to punch  him

My all mood is go ruined now,, right now I'm so angry,, I want to go there and want to punch  him. My manager told me I have to go now,, so I go to party  and do my things, I'm also taking pictures, interact with people,, lisa also there I little talk with her, my body is here do my work but my mind still thinking about Jennie and  that guy.. What are they doing,,, I hope
Nothing happened between them.
**After two hours later,, almost party finished. I take my mobile and dial Jennie's number... Switch off. What the hell. I'm So pised of right now.

* it's almost one hour after party is over and I'm at my hotel room... I m still contec her but her mobile  switch off.
How can she switch off her mobile like this,, if she bussy atleast give her mobile to her manager,,
* it's midnight but her mobile off . What is she doing at this time,,, I swear I can't forgive her this time,, this is too much. Then I call her maneger,,, she says that Jennie is bussy in party with costars.
I'm tried , I need a rest so I decided to go sleep but I can't,, how can I sleep when my girl is out with other guy,, so I wait for her to call.
* what the fuck,, how can be she irresponsible this much,, it's 5.00 at morning but she's mobile again
swich off. I can't sleep whole night. Is she stay out to whole night,,,???? With whom,,? I threw my mobile in frustrations and anger. I get up from my chair and go to freshen up.. I had my breakfast than my mobile buzz.
I immediately take my phone,, it's msg.. Msg she just send a msg,, she didn't even call me once. I grit my teeth and push the chair in anger. I opened her msg
"I'm sorry babe but I'm too busy to take your call,, my maneger told me but I'm too tired so i slept .. Now I'm going other press conference,,, I'll call you after that byy take care,, don't worry about me..love u. "" I immediately call her she doesn't pic up. My eyes become darker with full of anger.

To be Continue...