31

Chapter Thirty-One

Hearing this name, Qi Weiran's expression froze for a moment.

Before he could speak, Wan Sui said in an awkward tone in the next second: "Sorry, my subordinates misread."

A man swaggered up from a distance and opened the car with the key in his hand. Obviously not Easy green orange.

Because of the angle, Wan Sui couldn't see the license plate number at all, and just thought it was a simple crash.

After all, that model can be seen everywhere on the street.

Hearing Wan Sui's words, Qi Weiran's heart sank.

"Let's go." He spoke again.

Is it Yi Qingju?

But this person does know how to raise pigs, so it's not surprising that I would associate her with that Boss Qi whose background I couldn't find out just now.

With a sarcastic arc on his lips, he looked loosely out of the window.

How could it be her.

And just after the car drove away, the expression of the person who was about to sit in the Wuling Hongguang mini changed and he closed the door.

He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey boss, that car is gone. Yes, I did what you said." A

Qingyue female voice came from over there: "Okay, thank you, I will send you a red envelope later."

Hang up On the phone, Yi Qingju breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, Xiao Jiji overheard the surreptitious call from the director surnamed Yan, and let her know that Wan Sui was outside the door.

Wan Sui must have accompanied Qi Weiran, but based on her understanding of that person, it is absolutely impossible for this person's cleanliness to step here.

Immediately afterwards, he thought of the car he parked outside, and found a worker to act in a play.

Ander who was standing next to him gave a thumbs up: "Your reaction speed is really amazing." With such a

thoughtful mind at such a young age, he must be a person who can do great things.

Thinking of what she said just now that she had some conflicts with the Qi family, Ander felt a pity for a while.

No wonder she wanted to hide from the Qi family so much.

After seeing off the two guests from the Qi family, Yi Qingju changed back to her original outfit: "Brother An is here, so I don't worry, if there is any movement from the Qi family, please call or send me a message." SMS."

She left him the number of her elderly phone.

Ander nodded: "Mr. Yi, don't worry, I will help you keep the secret well."

Although Yi Qingju didn't know what her random reason had caused Ander's imagination, she didn't explain much.

That is to say, the Ander family doesn't pay attention to entertainment news, and if it is exposed by then, it will not be too late to confess.

It was still early before the kindergarten ended, so Yi Qingju went back to Qi's house.

The facial expressions that had been prepared were relaxed after learning that Qi Weiran had not returned.