128

Chapter 128:

"Good morning, boss. The flowers are very beautiful. They were sent by Mr. Qi."

Hearing the friendly teasing voice of the employees behind him, Yi Qingju quickly put away his yawning mouth and said, Holding Elsa Rose in her arms with a reserved face, she turned around and nodded to the employee who greeted her: "Good morning."

Seeing that the other person turned around and went to his post, her straight back relaxed.

Zhou Yiyi, who was standing at the corner, leaned against the wall and said in a resentful voice: "Good morning, boss, you seem to be in a good mood." She

showed affection so early in the morning, who knows how she managed to stay up until get off work yesterday.

Yi Qingju laughed sarcastically and immediately handed over the coffee he bought downstairs in the company.

"This is a small tribute to you."

Zhou Yi took it with disgust: "Send me coffee early in the morning. This will keep me awake all day to prepare for work, right?"

Yi Qingju screamed that he was wronged.

She put her arm around Yi Qingju's shoulders, glanced at the people around her, and squeezed herself into her office.

"Hey, tell me quickly, what happened that day when you went to the hot spring."

Yi Qingju knew that she would listen to gossip early in the morning, so he took out a stack of papers from his bag and stuffed it into her arms.

"It's all inside." Zhou Yi looked down.

"What Really Happened That Night at Pa Yi Pa Hot Spring - Monday Special Edition"

is written by Ms. Yi, who dreams of becoming the richest man in the world.

Monday: Full of joy.

Watching her leave, Yi Qingju turned on the computer and couldn't help but think of Qi Weiran's lawsuit.

The cost of compensation is naturally a drop in the bucket for a large family like the Qin family. But the incident itself had an impact that no one expected.

Some righteous person put this matter on a hot search topic and brought it into the public eye. After the matter was publicized, Yuxing's stock price plummeted. After all, which stock investor would trust a company with parents who are in charge of educating their children randomly and hurting others?

Things outside the circle were already stressful enough, but he didn't expect that the person who dealt the heaviest blow to Qin Shou would be an insider.

Anyone who hangs out in S City doesn't know that his son beat Qi Weiran's son.

In addition to avoiding suspicion in business, they also asked their juniors to stay away from Qin Rui. They were all in the same circle and went to the same kindergarten. Even the children of the Qi family dared to hit them, let alone their own children. Whose children would not It's precious, how could Qin Rui from the Qin family be so bullied.

"That is to say, the Qin family's current reputation is so bad that even a dog would kick him if he saw it..."

She concluded simply.

Xiao Jiji, who skillfully crawled out of her bag, exclaimed: [Our Highness, the God of Wealth, is the biggest winner. People on the Internet are praising him.] [It is

said that he is down-to-earth. Usually wealthy families encounter this kind of thing. Aren’t they all being private or fighting openly and secretly? He's better]