96

Chapter 96:

In the end, the person still didn’t wake up, although Qi Weiran could not see any emotion on the surface. He even leisurely guided Zhang Wei in choosing the color of his long johns. But Yi Qingju was keenly aware that he might not be in a good mood.

[His Royal Highness, the God of Wealth, is unhappy. What should I do? Tell him a joke? 】

Qi Weiran felt an inexplicable chill on his neck when he thought of the joke about not caring about the life and death of others.

"It's already very late, go to bed."

He turned to look at Yi Qingju.

Although her body was a little tired, Yi Qingju was in good spirits and didn't want to go back to sleep at all. But now that Qi Weiran had spoken, she had to listen because of her personality.

"Sir, if you need me, remember to call me no matter how late it is."

[As for whether you will be accidentally hurt by my anger when you wake up, that is another matter]

[Of course, if it involves money issues—— 】

【The old slave is willing to serve His Majesty as a follower! ]

Qi Weiran looked a little helpless and nodded to indicate that he understood.

Kneel down, my love.

Feng Yisheng, who was still immersed in five million, looked at it with a sore face.

As for that, the time it takes to take a nap is like parting between life and death.

"Lao Qi, I'm going to bed too."

After saying hello, Feng Yisheng yawned and left. He caught up with Yi Qingju in a few steps and said jokingly: "Ms. Xiao Yi, you two It's so sticky, you'll just have to bury it in a pit after you die."

Yi Qingju looked disapproving.

Seeing her expression, Feng Yisheng thought of Qi Weiran's illness that made him unable to live until he was fifty, and immediately regretted it, thinking that he might have touched Yi Qingju's heart.

Just when he was about to apologize, Yi Qingju, who had a heavy face, glared at him with a very disapproving tone: "How can that be done? Whose belongs to the tribute and the paper money?"

Feng Yisheng: "..." Are

you still so picky after you are dead?

...

Yi Qingju was tired after all. Even though she felt energetic, she felt sleepy as soon as her head hit the pillow.

An unexpectedly dreamless night.

The next day she was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Are you awake?"

Yi Qingju was not completely awake until Qi Weiran came in with a group of people.

He just nodded his head vaguely.

The warm and moist touch came clearly from his face. The moment the servants opened the curtains, the amber eyes illuminated Yi Qingju's eyes with the golden morning light.

[His Royal Highness the God of Wealth...is shining, should I worship or not?]

Qi Weiran thought about it, and if the servant saw it, he would think he had some quirk.

"You have a wound on your head. I forgot to tell you not to get wet last night."

So he kept Yi Qingju awake and wiped her face with warm water and a towel.