Chapter 5

"Ok campers at first you may have thought this was chance, but in reality I've decided to take some of the most popular people for an all stars... part 2 this time it's gonna be popular" Chris says the static of the radio seemingly gone now.

"Whoever survives wins, you could speed up the process, by... well killing others". The radio goes silent.

"How did he know we'd get the radio?" Sadie asked

Everyone paused for a few seconds "maybe he's recording us" Lindsay muttered

Nobody breathed they were trying to think of any other way he would know... but there wasn't one.
"Oh my god, we're actually all gonna die... and he's gonna film it" some people started crying others just sitting in silence.

Seconds passed and they felt like days, but suddenly everything sped up when Ava ran away with her hunting knife slashing Harold fatally in the stomach while running away.

Screams echo through the forest most of them not even from Harold everyone scatters some try helping Harold but it's pointless Bricks and Dawn run away with Bricks machete and bag Ava ran with her bag and a few other bags from everyone else,Tyler and Lindsay run away Geoff seems to follow them Noah just sits and screams Kitty and Shawn don't even realize their leaving together Sadie and Tom try to help Harold but nothing they can do can stop his bleeding.

It seems to flash through everyone's mind at the same time, why do we always split up. Nobody will survive alone they have to worry about zombies and themselves.

Tyler and Lindsay notice Geoff following them and Lindsay hits him with her heel a scream echoes through the forest with a heel now in Geoff's forehead she still hasn't even noticed it's Geoff stabbing him over and over with her heel. Once she notices she screams louder than Geoff did,crying and wailing Tyler just comes down and comforts her.

While Geoff slumps down, dead next to them. With all the commotion coming from the camp zombies flood from the woods to the campfire Toms head gets unscrewed like a bottle cap. Sadie gets her arm bitten off by zombified Katie. She falls next Tom and tries to protect herself from Katie snapping at her no arms but still feasting on Sadie. Noah tries to run away but trips on the campfire and as he burns to death smelling his own burning flesh as zombies cross through burning coals nerves too decayed to care.
Noah gets eaten while being burned charred flesh getting torn off to unearth the rest of his juicy red flesh only to bee charred and ripped while Noah helplessly tries to get the zombies off him.

But he failed. Ava smashes her way through a wall of zombies ramming them down. Brick is able to slice through zombies like butter with his machete dawn seeming to weave her way through the zombies. Jo stabs her way through almost having a panic attack because she just killed a man not focusing just stabbing, and that was her down fall. A hidden root causes her to trip her hunting knife getting lodged in her shoulder blade.

She runs faster blood gushing zombies following the scent her scent, their teeth clipping her legs.
Something catches her eyes, somebody,a human she runs to them only to realize it's Justin, somebody she saw die, she knew he died, and he was. He grabbed at her hair seeming to try to act human but she got too close he could smell her blood he couldn't repress it any longer as he claws her eyes out before cracking her skull on a rock.

Even the strongest can't survive forever.