The start of this story

A voice starts, a recognizable one, Chris McLean his voice booms out "Welcome! To Total Drama Wilderness! Due to budget cutbacks we've taken a away the cabins and mess hall and replace it with with backpacks full of supplies! Each will go through a race."

"First they will swim through a pond with flesh eating fish, then they will jump threw treetops to the final challenge of army crawling through a muddy pit! Now lets meet the contestants."

On one large boat their are 20 people. "Now let's meet our contestants! Lindsay the dumb blonde, Tyler, the dumb jock, Noah the bookworm, Justin the model, and well we've got Stacy and Kacy the best friends,Ava the strong woman, Harold the nerd,Geoff the party animals, and Beth the best friend"

" that concludes the generation 1 cast next we've got Dawn the peacekeeper, Brick the army man,
Jo the other strong woman, Cameron the bubble boy, and Anne Maria the Jersey girl. That concludes generation 2"

" next our only pahkitew island member Shawn the zombie hunter, and our ridonculous race members. Ellody the smart girl, Kitty one half of the sisters, Tom the fashionista, and lastly Rock the rockstar. Now let's start our challenge!"

Lindsay pipes up "wait Craig where are our cabins?"

Chris chuckles " oh Lindsay that would be too easy whoever wins the race gets the best prizes so... go fast!"

As he says that Ava, Brick, And Jo take a big lead
Tyler and Geoff behind with a large crowd behind them Cameron,Lindsay and Noah far behind. As they get to the lake Geoff takes a lead with Jo, Anne Maria takes the long route so she doesn't mess up her hair.

A cacophony of screams when people get bitten by these piranhas. Somehow Dawn takes a lead as she never got touched by a fish along with Shawn. Dawn is able to gracefully hop along tree tops and Kitty small enough to not fall through Ava swings through the trees as Jo and Geoff fall through the canopy.

Lastly Brick takes a lead through the army crawl with time dramatically wiping mud off his clothes as he goes through along with Justin yelling about how his beautiful calf got bitten by a fish.

Chris announces "in first place is Brick, He will be on the team of the Greasy Grasshoppers second is Jo on the team of Beautiful Bullfrogs! I suggest your team shares their supplies. So on the Greasy Grasshoppers is Brick, Dawn, Shawn Tyler,Ava,Ellody,Beth, Noah, Cameron, and Lindsay."

And on the Beautiful Bullfrogs is Jo, Kitty, Geoff, Justin,Tom, Rock, Stacy, Kacy, and Harold!"

Everyone murmurs amongst themselves before Jo speaks up " Hey Chris they have 10 people we have 9, where the hell is Anne Maria?"

Chris speaks up "umm I actually dong know, Has anyone seen Anne Maria!?" He yells out

Tom speaks up " yeah in the lake she went around the woods to not mess up her hair... I should've gone with rehearsal my hairs a mess"

Chris shouts out " whoever finds Anne Maria gets a prize" he shouts out and some people sprint out while others just stay still, Lindsay goes in the opposite direction until Tyler guides her back to where they met up at the backpacks.

"OH MY GOD" somebody yells from the woods and people rush to her it's Ellody, she's found Anne Maria her brain half eaten Shawn sees this and screams something about zombies and runs away as he does that Anne Maria seems to twitch Dawn says something about a bad aura and leaves, Brick goes to help her as he sees that she's moving, as he touches her she snaps, she runs toward Ellody and bites off her hand she screams as blood spurts put to her hand Ava body slams Anne Maria as she snaps wildly, Brick and Jo carry her back to the base they wildly search backpacks for bandages eventually everyone else comes back Ava covered in blood and she smells like a corpse Geoff has blood and brain matter on his boot.

Eventually Beth breaks the silence " what... happened, someone get Chris" as she says that Tyler runs to where he last saw Chris only long enough to see him leaving on his boat.

He comes back to the group and tells them "we're on our own, Chris left us"