Chapter 3

It finally set in that their life was on the line they all heard Sadie's scream, they all know what could happen.

At the docks Noah and Geoff were arguing until that scream pierced through their ears, it seemed to unearth something at first the zombies might not have know they were here, now it's certain.

In the meeting point it seemed there was an earthquake for zombies rushed them gnawing at their rope defense Justin gets pulled into the horde his screams drown out the sound of flesh ripping and bones cracking. Jo uses a hunting knife from her bag and starts stabbing zombies Lindsay and Beth ran out Lindsay climbs a tree where the zombie snap at her legs which are now bruised and cut but Beth's bones snapped form zombies and the ate her alive

Dawn and Brick pack up their bags and fight their way through a path to get away from the zombie. Tyler screams "Lindsay please don't leave" as Jo fights through zombies and Tyler takes a rock and bashes in the head of the zombies fighting Lindsay. It feels like all the groups are getting broken up.

Back at the docks Geoff pushes zombies into the water and Harold uses a pocket knife like a throwing star cutting through zombie flesh Noah starts bashing in head with his book and Cameron gets dragged away and his head gets eaten.

In the woods where Sadie is crying Shawn is helping people up trees to get away from the zombies Kitty jumps down and tries to get Stacy to move but her leg gets bitten and she scrambles up tree as the zombies shred her leg skin "Eva kicks zombies off her and climbs up street as Shawn hoists Tom up. Sadie runs away still hugging Katie's body and she hides in a hole.

In the night only few sleep Eva, Tom, Brick, Dawn, and Lindsay.

A few of them think they need to meet up some of them decide to go to the campfire m, but how will the other know that? In the middle of the night Jo fires a flare gun at the campfire. Noah,Geoff and Harold follow the flare and Brock wakes up to the sound of the flare and him and Dawn run after it Tyler wakes up Lindsay to run to the campfire. Shawn sprints toward the flare and Tom follows Ava sees them running and follows while kitty tries to travel through the trees. Sadie wakes up but as she runs a zombie pounces in her ripping out her hair and she tries to kick it off her.

At 3:26 AM Kitty arrives as the last person at the campfire everyone looks at the bags they've brought. Finally Ava speaks up "we need to make an actual base, we've been moving around group way too much".

Brick responds with " well I guess we should all stay here, Chris must've had some supplies other than this we have to loot the island."

"See that's exactly what I'm talking about if we search the island we won't end up back here I feel like we're just running around" Ava shouts back

"Ok well we can still loot some places and like use flares" Geoff says

"Does anyone know how to make a fire?" Lindsay's asks

"We need to build a fence" says Jo

"Does anyone have a change of clothes" Tom asks

"Everyone shut up!" Ava yells "What are we going to do, we need a plan"  Everyone's ideas overlap each other it's chaos, no one can hear their own thoughts

Maybe it was better when they were alone.