𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖

CHAPTER ELEVEN

❝ very anticlimactic ❞

     HALF of Nina's expected recovery time had gone by, and she was feeling antsy about getting her cast off

     HALF of Nina's expected recovery time had gone by, and she was feeling antsy about getting her cast off. She wanted to be able to do things like she had before fracturing her wrist. The yellow cast was littered with signatures and drawings from the girl herself and other people was bulky and just made life more difficult for Nina. She had lost count of how many times she had hit it on things around her.

Paul had been slightly distant from Nina which confused her but she didn't think much of it. She knew he was a busy person and didn't mind because she had been spending a lot more time with Seth. If the girl wasn't in school, at home, or cleaning with Quil, the girl would split her time between Seth and her three best friends. She had slightly more time after Sam and Emily had told her that they didn't need her cleaning for them anymore.

Most of the time she spent with Seth, the pair hung out at Nina's house so they could sit and talk together. They would either bake or cook something for them to eat most of the time as well. Seth seemed to be the only person Nina liked sharing a kitchen with. She found sharing a kitchen with anyone else annoying and frustrating but with Seth she enjoyed it.

The way she felt for Seth scared Nina. She had realized that she was starting to feel the same way she had when she first started falling for Jared. Except now her feelings were even stronger. She hadn't even realized she was completely over the heartbreak that the Cameron boy had put her through. The idea of falling for someone again scared the girl for multiple reasons. The main being that the last time had turned out to be a disaster. She thought she and Jared had a picture-perfect relationship but then she was broken up with and he had a new girl the next day.

She never wanted to experience that ever again in her life. The easiest way to do that was to never get into another relationship or feel that way about someone again. However, she knew the second part was impossible. She was already feeling something for Seth and she knew that there was no stopping her feelings now that she had realized they were there.