𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. 𝗜'𝗠 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

CHAPTER FOUR 

❝ i'm just here cleaning ❞

     ABOUT a week after Bella Swan had gone missing and had been found, Charlie had called Nina asking for her and Quil to clean. The pair took this as a sign that something was wrong with the Chief's daughter. The pair went over twice that week to clean, just like they used to before Bella had moved to Forks from Phoenix, Arizona. Just like always, their money was left in an envelope stuck to the refrigerator with a magnet and there was a slice of pie waiting for each of the teens.

Nina felt bad for the girl. Not only had her boyfriend broken up with her but he up and moved his entire family because of it. Her father and Billy Black had told her about what Carlisle had told them when he informed the men about his family relocating. She wasn't sure why he had informed the Quileute men, but she was glad to know what had happened. She was always curious about things that she didn't know about.

Like said before, Nina felt bad for the girl. She truly did. However, after two weeks of the girl being practically in a catatonic state because of the breakup, Nina felt that the girl needed to change the way she grieved. Sure, she was allowed to still be upset about losing Edward but acting like a zombie was scaring her father. It was honestly scaring Nina and Quil as well. Whenever they would come over and clean, if Bella was in the living room, she just stared straight ahead.

She wouldn't move her eyes. The only hint that the pair had that the girl was even alive was the occasional movement of her chest when she would breathe. Nina was scared that the girl was going to severely harm herself with the way that she was treating herself.