𝗧𝗪𝗢. 𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬

CHAPTER TWO

❝ i'm sorry ❞

     CLASSES before lunch always seemed to drag on but more so today when Nina wanted to sit and hang out with her friends. After arriving home from the Clearwater's the night before, the girl began to feel bad about snapping at the boys over them being worried about her. Sure, it got annoying with them constantly badgering her about taking care of herself as if she were a child, but she knew it came from a place of love.

She had been wanting to apologize to them, more specifically, Embry and Jacob since she began feeling guilty but hadn't gotten the chance to yet. The two were giving her space as confirmed by Quil who was the only one who had talked to her so far since the last time she saw them.

She continued tapping her pencil against her notebook as she waited for her teacher to continue with the lesson. There were only about five minutes left of the period before lunch started and Nina wanted nothing more than to be doing something to make it seem like time went by quicker. Her teacher eventually began talking again after giving the students time to write down what was needed for their notes.

Soon the bell rang, dismissing the students for lunch. Nina was one of the first to finish backing up her bag before rushing out of the classroom. She made her way to her locker where she exchanged her notebooks for the ones she would need after lunch before closing her locker to see Quil walking toward her. She let out a sigh as she met him in the middle, allowing him to wrap his arms around her in a hug.

"I want to go home," the girl sighed into the boy's shoulder. "I'm so exhausted."

"I know," Quil responded as he pulled away from her. "Let's go eat and then-"