𝗦𝗜𝗫. 𝗜'𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

CHAPTER SIX 

❝ i'd say a seven  ❞

     TUESDAY rolled around quickly and Nina made her way to Emily and Sam's house after dropping Quil off at Embry's house. The pair had cleaned the house of someone a few minutes away from the Call house so Quil decided to hang out with their friend while the pair waited for Nina to get home from Emily's house.

She blasted her David Bowie CD as she drove, allowing her body to relax after scrubbing down a bathroom. She hated cleaning bathrooms most of all, she and Quil alternating each time they did so.

The drive to the couple's house didn't take long with Nina even getting there a few minutes earlier than she was supposed to. Still, she went inside and began her work. After going over to the house so often, the girl was able to come up with a rhythm of how to clean the two rooms. It helped her be able to clean up quicker than she had the first time she had come over to the house.

By the time Emily was calling for Nina, Sam, and Paul to sit at the table, the girl had just finished the last of her cleaning in the living room. She was quick to put away her supplies before trailing in after the two guys. She waited her turn to wash her hands in the sink before sitting next to Paul at the table.

Emily had made everyone individual chicken pot pies for dinner with a Caesar salad. Nina thanked the woman with a smile as she picked up her fork from the table. The conversation during their meal was very light-hearted. Paul and Nina teased each other nonstop, the girl kicking the boy under the table a few times after certain unnecessarily harsh jabs.