𝟎𝟐𝟔 ٭𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲٭ ➤

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟖𝐭𝐡

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering that today is darrians birthday.

I got out of my bed, usually I'd be sad to leave it but today was obviously different.

I walked towards my closet and I picked out a basic outfit, but I still needed to look good for my man obviously.

I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my outfit, I paired it with my white air forces

I grab my keys and my phone off my nightstand before going down stairs and out the front door and into my Audi R8.

as I put on my seat belt I heard my phone ping.

I grabbed it and saw a message from ddot.

My man💋

Good morning ma

Me

Good morning babe

My man💋

Do you know what today is?

Me

Wensday?

read 10:08

_________________________________________

He's pissed off, I know it seems mean but I don't want him to expect anything.

I started my car and drove to Pandora.

I grabbed my card from the center console and turned the car off and walked inside, knowing exactly what I needed to get.

I spoke to the jeweler and she helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

I payed and left the building and went to my car and started driving to his house

I parked in his driveway and I grabbed the box and got out and knocked on his door.

David open the door "hey mh" he said "yo wsp" I said and side hugged him.

"Where's the birthday boy? " I said and dd let out a sigh of relief.

"So you did remember" he asked and I nodded "of course" I quickly showed him the watch I just bought.

"He's been distancing himself" he started "because he thought you forgot" my smile dropped.

"He's upstairs, go fix him" he commanded.

I nodded and went upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door softly and I heard a groan and I just opened the door.

He was laying on his back with his his phone watching tik tok.

"Happy birthday" I said and he sat up.

"Did u remember or did dd tell u? " he asked.

"I remembered" I said and he smiled "for real?" He asked "for real" I said while handing him the box.

He opened the box and I could've sworn I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"Thank you ma" he said and got upand wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you" he said pulling away.

"I love you too" I said smiling.