𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋, 𝗇𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

( 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 — 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌, 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗎𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 )

The only upside that Ben Wheeler could see to his mother moving to live closer to them was to make babysitting his child easier for the both of them — reason why he gave her a key.

Though, his other two brothers and Tucker were not to happy about his decision-making that led for them to have less privacy in their own apartment because of Bonnie coming over all the time and changing things around the apartment without warning — some of which may include, baby-proofing the apartment or walking in on Tucker half naked.

That woman really had no boundaries, unlike Charlotte Wright — although they weren't much different either. But, at least she still knocked before entering an apartment that wasn't hers.

"Coffee. Please get me some coffee." Charlotte grumbled as she walked past Tucker and towards the kitchen with Tommy right behind her, not caring to listen to their conversation. She circled around Danny to stand by his side just as a coffee-filled mug was passed to the grip of her hands to take. "Thank you, please."

"Where's Emma?" Tommy inquired after pulling himself up onto the stool in front of his sister without in need of support. Though before his question could be answered, a voice from behind him spoke. "I was going to ask that very same question."

Ben softly ruffled Tommy's hair, him and Brodie making their presence known after finally waking up from their slumber, leading for the former of the three to question his daughter's whereabouts after not seeing her in his room.

Referring to one of the subjects of Danny and Tucker's bickering moments prior, the bathroom door finally opened before Bonnie stepped out holding Emma in her arms after just giving her a bath alongside herself. "Good morning!"

"Oh! Pajamas— got to get me some." Tucker was quick to grab the nearest towel to wrap around the lower half of his body.

"I mean that's technically your fault." Charlotte mumbled after taking another sip of her coffee, continuing. "I thought you would have took care of that as soon as the four-year old walked into the room."

The Dobbs simply stuck his tongue out at Charlie as if he was a child before turning himself back around and into the conversation that Ben had started, questioning his mother. "Did you spend the night?"

Bonnie then explained to her son as if it was no big deal. "Oh, don't be silly. I just know how early Emma wakes up, so I thought you might like to sleep in." She started to sit down on the couch as Tucker began making his way to the bathroom when Bonnie informed. "Oh, and the drain's a little backed up. Sorry. I think some of my extensions might have come out."