𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗆𝗆𝖺

( 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 — 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍 )

Surprises — something Ben Wheeler would be all for. However, on the day his older brother moved into his apartment, his life was turned upside down when he found a baby left on the doormat to his home by a one night stand he had shared with a girl named Angela.

Of course, this had Ben panicking as he stood in his apartment, ranting to his two brothers and best friend and thankfully, Danny Wheeler came to the rescue by contacting his two best friends, Riley and Charlotte — especially if the latter of the two had her own experience with raising a child since she was eighteen years old.

"Ri-gantor?" Ben called to the blonde woman at the door, a smile of disbelief on his face.

"Ben-wetter!" Riley responded, imitating her best man-ish voice before the two shared a hug. The sound of her voice grabbing Brodie's attention as he smiled towards the door. "Is that Ri-gantor, I see? Look at you. You look amazing."

"How did that happen?" Brodie added once he pulled away from Riley.

"I may have lost a pound or two." Riley chuckled nervously, looking towards Brodie who responded with a laugh.

"Hundred." He added before flinching back at the sudden contact of what seemed to be a stuffed teddy bear hit his face. "Ow!"

"Score!" A familiar voice echoed from outside the apartment before they popped up from behind Riley with their fists in the air. "Now, where is she?" She stepped inside the apartment, clapping her hands excitedly.

Ben raised his brows. "Hi Ben. Oh, hello Charlie, how are you? I'm good, thank you. What about yourself? Well—" He piped up in a mocking tone, earning a pointed look from Charlotte.

"Do you want me to help you?" The brown-haired woman rhetorically asked, earning no response from Ben, giving her the answer. "Exactly. So, don't mock me, boy."

After a moment of their silent bickering, ignoring Brodie who had just introduced Riley and Tucker to each other, the baby — who they have learnt is called Emma, started to cry just as Ben went to approach.

"I didn't do anything." Ben raised his hands in the air, backing away from the baby as Charlotte walked past him with a grin at her lips as she looked at the baby. "Well, aren't one of you gonna pick her up?"

"Us?" Riley furrowed her brows at the four boys who stood behind the baby. "What, you guys see breasts and instantly think mommy?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes before looking down at the blue-eyed baby. "Come here, gorgeous." She smiled before taking the baby out of the seat and into her arms.