"I... I think i love u."

(With (Y/n) and Asia)

(Y/n) Pov:

"(Y/n)! Who as that??" Asia said running up to me.

"Idk, he was just askin where Foot Locker was?" I said confused

"Bc it looked like y'all was talking talking frm where I was standing!" She half yelled

"But i wasn't.." I said getting a lil frustrated my face showing it, bc it seem like she noticed it.

"I'm not trying to make u mad! But I had thought you was feeling Killua im just saying tho" she said putting her hands up In defense.

"I do. What are u talking about?" I said mad bc I don't want that other nigga.

"Fuck is u getting mad for?" She asked her eyebrows furrowing

"Bc! U keep trying to paint the picture that I want that other nigga! Like we had a small conversation, he had wife and kids bro, he only asked where Foot Locker!"

" nobody trying to 'paint a picture' tho." She said popping her neck.

"But u literally just 'im just saying' like u just saying nothing bc I don't want that niggga."

"Man alr, what ever make u feel better." She said rolling her eyes turning around.

"Bro what..? U know what nvm" I said walking off bc if I would have stayed it would of been a real argument.

"Where's u going??" She yelled from the distance but I kept walking ignoring her.

I went to the food court and got me (what u got) and sat down.

I stared eating/drinking my stuff looking down At my phone on laying down on table.

Until I heard the chair in front of scoot open and somebody sat down making me look up.

"Heyy (Y/n) u good? U look mad" Gon said sitting down with  smoothie in his hand.

"Me and Asia just go into an argument over something rlly stupid." I said looking back down at my phone.

"What was it abt?" He asked taking a sip of his drink

"It was this guy right? And he was asking where Foot Locker was and I was telling him and that was it he said his wife and kid were their he thanked me and left."

"Omg" Gon said shocked.

Gon: