"(𝙔/𝙉) 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆?!?"

Hey yall it's been a minute 😊

(Y/n) pov:

I woke up and Gon was holding me.

"Mmm Nigga why is u holding meeee??" I asked dragging the e

"Because this old ass man was spoonin u! Like u old asf y is u touchin a kid? U mad nasty for dat" Gon said to Killua

"Stfu" Killua said waking up and getting up off the floor. "Who is u talking to??" "Who else?"

I watched as These these niggas was arguing.

"Y'all both need to shut the fuck y'all is mad annoying!" I yelled at them getting their attention

"......"

"Who the FUCK IS YOU TALKING TO!?! - Gon

3rd person pov:

Gon and (Y/n) started yelling at each other while Killua weird ass was just watching.

"(Y/n) (y/m/n) ( y/l/n)"

Gon and (Y/n) paused and turn their heads to the door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHEEEE" Gon yelled pointing at the figure standing in the doorframe

"(𝙔/𝙉) 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆?!?" The figure screamed

"Oh shit" (Y/n) said quietly

The figure started to march up to (Y/n)

"Oh hey Asia,missed me??" "(Y/n) who the fuck is these ppl in my house?"

"These ma friends Killua and Gon." " yeh and were her friends" "her BEST friends at that!!"  Gon yelled at Asia.

"WHO YOU GETTING LOUD WITH?? I CAN GET LOUD TOO!!"  - Asia

" IM GETTONG LOUD WITH YOU SO WHATS UP??" Gon yelled back about to getting closers to her face.

(Y/N) gets in-between both of them, " both of yall need to chill out, yall really doing the most rn." (Y/n) said "naw fr" Killua added .

" ok ok, ma bad for acting like that, that is really out of my character i really don't act like that on the regular" Asia apologized. finally looking up to get a good look at Gon's face.  

Asia pov:

I wanted to get a good look at the boy I was just arguing with, I felt bad for yelling at him like that. Thats not like me at all

I look up to see his face and i could feel the heat raising to my face, DAM he so fineeeee.

"My name is Gon I'm not Finna tell you my whole name cause that's my  government. and why would you want to know my government?"  Gon said "I'm Aisa" 'ohhh and he got jokes my man my man MY MAN!!' I was thinking to myself intel (Y/n) fat ass want to interrupt .

(Y/n) smirked ' why the fuck she looking at me like that?? dam did she see me blushing?! Nawwww she isn't seen me blushing... Or did she? "Sooo, Asia you miss meeeeeeeee??" she said dragging the E Knowing dam well I was lonley  in this house by all myself.

(Y/n) pov:

'Not Asia having a crush on Gon I thought to my self.'

"Soooo, Asia you miss me??" I asked her look like this.

"No, I did not miss you" she said 'well dam that actually hurted a little bit' "**gasp**why are u being so mean to me?? And we haven't seen each other in so long, but its ok me, Killua and GON will leave

"No, I did not miss you" she said 'well dam that actually hurted a little bit' "**gasp**why are u being so mean to me?? And we haven't seen each other in so long, but its ok me, Killua and GON will leave." I said  acting dramatic grabbing their hands and turning around abt to walk out the front door.

"WAIT!! I was just playing with you, calm down " " yehhh that's what I thought" I said.

Time skip

Gon pov:

'(Y/n) lazy ass dun went to sleep on us, and Asia had gone to the store to get us some snacks and things for the house.  Killua is on his phone watching TikTok and I'm just sitting here, I cannot take my mind off Asia.'

'Her hair'

'Her Beautiful skin'

'Her beautiful face'

'Them plump lips'

'Her body.'

'Dam she so fucking fine, I never felt this way abt some one b4'

"Killua" "hmmm?" "I have to tell you something and its very important" " what you gotta tell me?"

"You can't laugh at me tho!" "Ok ok I won't laugh I swear ( yall know he crossing them pale sharp ass fingers)

"I think im, in love."