" watch"

Kurapika's Pov:

I watched as Gon and Killua started coming down stairs with bags in there hands.

"Well that was fa-" before I could finish my sentence.

They came tumbling down the steps.

"GONN!" Killua yelled at Gon "MY BAD I TRIPPED ON A STEP!"Gon yelled back.

I watched as they started arguing.

Then (Y/n) and Asia walked in.

"Yall ready or not cause we gonna leave y'all" (Y/n) said pointing at the door.

I turned around to look at Gon and Killua and they were already up with their suitcases/bags in their hands.

"How did y'all? You know what i don't even care, just get out." I said putting my hand on my face.

"Yall got kurapika stressin" (Y/n) said shaking her head laughing.

"Just take them and go." I said looking up at them.

"Ok ok, lets go yall!" (Y/n) said walking to the front door with everybody following behind her.

"ALR LATER KURAPIKA WE'LL SEE U TMMR, LOVE U!" She yelled walking out the door.

"Love yall too and y'all better not do anything stupid!" I yelled back hearing the front door shut.

Time Skip with yall:

Everybody was putting Gon and Killua shit in the car.

Once y'all finally got in the car Gon gon be the main one to be yelling.

"YALL READYY?!!?" He yelled mad loud.

"YESSS WE FINNA HAVE SO MUCH FUNNN!!" (Y/n) yelled back

"Can y'all shut the fuck up" Killua
said from the passenger seat

"Forget him (Y/n), WHAT SHOULD WE LISTEN TO THOO???" "BARBIE WORLD"

"AISA PAST US UR PHONE PLSSSS" (Y/n) said to Asia pulling at her arm.

"Ok ok fine here" Asia said passing her phone to (Y/n) still focusing on the road.

"Thank youuuu" she said opening it and putting on the song.

Time skip:

You and Gon sung the whole song and a lot more songs, Killua was in the front sleep, Asia still driving.

"(Y/n)" Asia said "yess??" (Y/n) said back looking up from Asia phone.

"U bet not be going threw my phone!" "Im nottt" "but seriously we have to talk abt are living arrangements, we only have a 2 bedroom and we're moving in 2 more ppl." Asia looking at her threw the rearview mirror.

"So their only one option."

"What?"

"NEW HOUSEEE" (Y/n) yelled putting her hands in the air and Gon just following her.

"I swear y'all are so childish." Aisa said chasing her head with a smile on her face.

(Did I mention (Y/n) and Gon are childhood bestfriends so y'all are rlly close)

Time skip:

Asia pulls in the driver of her and (Y/n) shared home.

(Y/n) and Gon had fell asleep during the car ride home bc of all their singing.

Asia Pov:

'They all knocked the fuck out, Mmcht I'm gon have to wake these bad ass kids up😒'