"Thats what I thought lil girl"

Y'all haven't heard from Kurapika and Leorio in a minn, so here y'all go!😘😘😁😁

With Kurapika and Leorio:

"LEORIO ITS BEEN 2 DAYS!!!" Kurapika yelled pacing the room.

"Kurapika I know, I'm sure their fine like I said. They could not have done something so bad." Leorio said sitting on the couch watching kurapika.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!? DO UU NOT KNOW THEM?? IM NOT LOSING THEM LIKE I LOST (Y/N)!!" Kurakipa shouted stopped pacing to look a Leorio. (😟😮)

.....

"Now y whould uu even bring that up? We promised not to talk abt that..." " Leorio.... I'm srry I didn't mean to bring that up....!" " I'm done" Leorio finally said standing up and walking out the front door.

Kurapika pov:

'Why would I say such a thing..? I'm such a horrible person!'

' the hurt in his face broke me..'

"Leorio!! Wait..!" I shouted chasing after him.

"Leorio im soo srry, I didn't mean to say something like that. I knew it would hurt you; so I don't know y would say something like that, could u forgive me..?"

"I guess I could forgive.. for now, but say something like that again. I might actually hurt you."

"I understand, but can we now go looking for Killua and Gon... pls?"

"Of course, come on let's go." Leorio said smiling "ok, let's go" I said a smile growing on my face as well.

Back at Asia and (Y/n) house

Gon Pov:

I wake to the to a feeling of weight on my body.

I open my eyes, to see  Asia laying on top of me!! I start to blush really hard.

'Omg, omg, OMG!!! A bad bitch is laying on meeee!' I thought to myself trying not to move cause I don't want to wake her up.

Her eyes start to flutter open 'ahhh, i woke her up!!'

"Mhmmm, Gon..?"

Asia Pov:

'OMGGG I SLEEPT WITH GON!! AND IM LAYING OK TOP OF HIM!!'

I jump up so quickly "Omg! I'm so srry, I I didn- " before I finish my sent Gon said "nahh, it's ok u don't have to apologize."

"Ok" I said blushing a lil, "not you blushingg!" He said getting in my face.
"Oh, shut your mouth I said!" I said pushing his face back smiling.

"Let's go check up on Killua and (Y/n)" I said starting to get off the bed. "Ok" Gon said starting to get off the bed too.

We get up starting walking out the room and heading to (Y/n)'s room

We get there, Gon slamming the door open, and me behind him.

"GOODMORNING BIT-" b4 Gon could finish his sentence, I slammed my hand against his mouth.

"Look! Their cuddling!"I said pointing to them "ewww he all up on herrr" he said dragging his words

"I have to take a picture!" I said pulling my phone out my pocket and taking a few pictures of them intel.

"What are u doingg...? Get out...!" (Y/n) said starting to sit up wiping her eyes, waking up Killua a little at the sudden movement.