Chapter One

(This is her performance outfit, and she wears a dark red and orange mask with it)

     Himari threw the flaming sticks in the air. They were made of pure fire, from her quirk. They spun in the air, the tips becoming hotter and bigger, the stunt becoming more dangerous and entertaining. They created illusions with the way they spun high above her. The crowd watched in anticipation and awe as she did her dangerous fire stunts. A fox, made of pure fire, spun its tail next to her, sending fire sparks all around her, all large and shaped in cool ways. 

She looked into the crowd, and noticed something, or, someone. A small group of three people in the crowd in the third row watching. One boy her age having half red half white hair, another older boy, maybe in his 20s, with white hair, and a girl, who seemed to be the eldest, just a bit older than the white haired boy, with white hair and red markings. They looked just like... them....

Himari quickly snapped out of her thoughts and caught the flaming sticks just in time, spinning them in her hand again. She put them in a cross shape, and held them both in one hand, while her open hand made some small fireballs in her hand, and scattered them on the stage behind her. She grabbed the stick with her other hand again and separated them, as the small fireballs behind her sprouted into giant fire flowers, resembling sunflowers, only three times her height and size each. 

The crowd watched her in awe as the center of the flowers spewed fireworks above herself and them, signaling the end. The crowd was filled with amazement and awe as the room filled with clapping and cheers. 

After a moment, she tapped the creations, dissolving them and walked off stage as she pressed a button on her mask, injecting water in her body so she wouldn't pass out from overheating. Her body temperature quickly dropped to a more safe one as she stepped off stage. 

She couldn't take her mind off of how much those people looked like her half-siblings, who she hasn't seen in 2 years... 

Himari walked backstage and saw her manager standing there, looking at her in awe. She walked over to her to speak with her, as usual after a performance. 

"That was amazing as always, Miss Takao!" Her manager told her. 

Himari smiled at her, "Thanks Hayami, I'm glad I could end the show with something big and entertaining for the audience." 

She nodded and looked down at her clipboard in her hands, and then looked back up at Himari, "By the way, a few people requested your presence after the show." She informed her. 

Himari was confused, but nodded. "Alright, what for?" 

Hayami shrugged. "I'm not sure, they didn't really say. But, they should be by the backstage door now that the show is over."

 "Alright... Well, I guess I should go then..." Himari said as she walked off, the fire fox from before, walking next to her. The fox's name was Ember, and she had a blue fire proof collar around its neck with a name tag. She went everywhere with that fox. Everything was confusing for Himari right now. First the familiar looking people in the crowd, and now, this. She walked out the backstage door, to see the same three people she saw before standing there.

Himari was surprised to see them. Her expression goes from surprised to sad, thinking to herself, the last time she saw each of them was 2 years ago...

"Shoto... Natsuo... Fuyumi...?"

I love writing this so far!!! I have a story with Himari called "Ashburn" That I'm working on as well, but I thought: "You know, what if she actually pursued her dream?" And here we are! (This may be my fav story I've started so far tbh-)

This chapter was a bit short, but trust me, the word count on these is normally over a thousand. This one was under 700, but that was because I wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger hehe

Next chapter will be out soon!