Chapter 5

As Himari's laying on her bed the next day with Ember, her phone lights up. She checks the who message was from, it was from Yuno. 

Yuno: "So? Did you think about what I said, my love? We're meant to be together. Come back to me, I cannot wait another second without you." 

She ignored his text and left him on read, and went to text Shoto instead.

Himari: "Hey Sho"

Shoto: "Hey, Hima. Whatcha up to?"

Himari: "Getting ready for later. When did you want me to visit?"

Shoto: "Uh... Well, you can come over at any time, but I think you were supposed to come at like 4-5. Is that still okay with you?"

Himari: "Yeah that's good. Just wanted to double check."

Shoto: "Alright. Sounds good to me. See you around 4 then?"

Himari: "Yep! I got a question though."

Shoto: "Ask away."

Himari: "Did you guys tell dad about last night when you saw me again for the first time in 2 years?"

Shoto: "Uhm... Well... I kinda slipped up and mentioned it, I hope you don't mind. I just thought it'd be great for you two to get together. But it's not all bad, he was pretty mad, but I could tell he didn't wanna stay mad. It's just... It's just been so long since he's last seen you. I think he wants to see you, but he just hasn't admitted it yet. But he's still mad that you left. So hopefully he'll calm down by now."

Himari: "He's just mad that I'm not going to UA with you and 'following in his footsteps to be an awesome pro-hero and surpass him' It's always been like that. I'm sure my training and me being a hero in the future is what he's gonna bring up as soon as he sees me. He never cared about what I wanted to do with my future."

Shoto: "Yeah, he can get stubborn like that. I do think you should just talk with him about your dreams and plans. I mean, like you said, you haven't seen each other in ages so it's only natural that you'd have a lot to talk about. Maybe if you two talked more, he would understand you a lot more."

Himari: "I tried that already, before I left. It was this giant heated argument and... in all honesty, I almost died from my quirk incompatibility that night. I had used it way too much, and I can get really sick from that, but he still forced me to train, and it nearly cost me my life. I was covered in really severe burns and I almost died because of him, and not just once. That was the night I left. And you guys had no idea that happened..."

Shoto: "We always knew your quirk was dangerous but we didn't know.... that..."

Himari: "Yeah. But that's why I'm on edge about seeing him again tonight. I have a feeling it's not gonna end well."

Shoto: "Well... I know this doesn't ease your worrying, but me and natsuo won't leave your side. We always have your back, so don't worry."

Himari: "Alright, thanks. :) She put her phone back down and heard it buzz again, but this time, it was Yuno again.

Yuno:"Oh, come on, Hima. This is all one big misunderstanding. I've always loved you from the very first day you started working with me. You and I are like Romeo and Juliet, like I said before. Please, come back to me, you know deep down you love me too... Please, Hima..."

Himari: "Fuck off, and leave me alone. I'm never going back to you." She put her phone back down and wen back to getting ready. She was wearing her flame sweater and flame leggings, with her black boots and gloves to cover her scars. She had her mask attached to her waist. The scar on her neck was visible, but she didn't really care about that one being visible for now. She was used to a lot of her scars being visible because of her performance outfits anyways.

 She was used to a lot of her scars being visible because of her performance outfits anyways

(This is her outfit)

Yuno: "Oh, Hima! Don't say that. Please come back to me and be my other half again. We belong to each other! This is all just some big misunderstanding. I've always loved you! What about all of our beautiful memories, Hima?"

Himari ignored his messages and put her phone away in her pocket. When it was time to go over to the Todoroki house to see her family, she texted Shoto and let him know she was on her way.

When Himari got there, Shoto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi were all there at the door waiting for her.