Chapter 4

Yuno smiled at her seductively, "Oh Hima my love, I've missed seeing you perform with that beautiful talent of yours." The ringleader grinned widely. "Yeah... We really would like if you come back to perform with Yuno, we both miss you and the act."

"I'm not your love Yuno." She gave him a light glare. He had muscular arms, dark blue hair with slightly lighter blue highlighted tips, baby blue eyes, and quite a few ear piercings. Everyone thought he was the hottest guy there, all of the girls in the circus practically drooled over him, and so did the audience. "I won't do the fire-water act with you again." 

The two used to have a very popular act together when Himari started and while they were dating. A Fire and Water act. They would both do tricks with their quirks, manipulating Fire and Water into beautiful things. They were known for their amazing chemistry together while they performed. After Hima found out he cheated on her with more than one girl and they broke up, they had separate acts, and performed on their own.

"But come on. I know you miss performing alongside me. We were the best duo, we had the most chemistry, we did amazing things together." Yuno insisted, his seductive smile still there. "Yuno has a point. We really do miss you, Hima. You were like magic on that stage." The ringleader, their boss, told her.

"And I still am. Alone." Her irritated expression was visible, even with her mask on.

Yuno came closer and tried to put his arm around her shoulder. "Come on, Hima. I need you with me up there. Do it for me."

She moved out of his grasp. "You shattered my trust. You're a backstabbing liar. I'm not going to work with you in a duo act again."

Yuno tried to hug Himari, "But baby, we miss each other. We're literally fated to be together, we're basically the modern-day Romeo and Juliette! Come back to me, Hima!"

"I'm never going back to you." Himari stepped away from him and didn't let him touch her. "Oh, c'mon, Hima, please. I still love you. I didn't mean to break your trust, baby. Please, do it for me." "I second that." The ringleader was backing him up on this.

"If you really loved me you wouldn't have done that to me." Himari's eyes watered a bit now and she looked at him with hatred in her eyes. Her mask was hiding the lower half of her expression, but her eyes gave everything away.

Yuno smiled seductively, "But our love for each other outshines any mistakes. You know I still love you, and I'll keep trying to win you back. Come on... I know you love me deep down. Please, I miss you! I need you by my side. Please?" Yuno begged Himari with a big grin on his face.

"Even if I did love you still, I will never get back with you! You're just some dumb player I was stupid enough to fall for..." She glared at him as she walked away and towards the door.

 "Himari... Hima... He's right. Your chemistry with Yuno will always be there. You two are literally fire and water. It's fate." The ringleader said as crossed his arms.

She sighed and stopped walking. "I'll think about the duo part. But I'm not getting back with you. I'm only going to think about the part because I value this job more than you think." She looked back at Yuno with a look of hatred.

"That's great, Hima! You won't regret coming back to me. We were always meant to be together, like I said, we're fire and water. It's fate." The ringleader smiled, "That means there's still hope, right?" 

"Whatever." She said as she walked out of the room and went home for the night. As soon as she got home to her apartment with Ember, she just laid on the bed, exhausted from today. Her phone was next to her and she just laid there until she fell asleep. Tomorrow was Saturday, which meant she was supposed to visit with her half-siblings tomorrow, and see her father again... She was still convinced there was know way he would change. She knew him too well.