fifteen

When Alex opened her eyes again, it was 1pm, which made her jump out of bed pretty quickly. She took a shower and headed downstairs to make something to eat. "Good morning once again." Mason turned to look at her, while he was cooking something. "Hey, I'm so sorry, I should have woken up earlier and cook something for us, you must be exhausted." Alex sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist resting her head on his back. "Don't be sorry, I'm fine with cooking." he said pulling her into a hug while landing a small kiss on her head. She looked up at him and smiled. "How was the practice?" "It was hard, but you know hard work pays off." he winked at her and continued his cooking.

After their meal they relaxed with a coffee on a couch. "What would you say to some nice house party with all our friends?" Mason asked while rubbing Alex's hair. "I'm always down for that." She smiled and immediately picked up her phone to text the girls. Mase did the same and send an invitation to all the boys. "You have nothing in the fridge tho, should I go buy something?" Alex sat up and looked at the brunette boy. "You're right, we have to!" He nodded and stood up. "I can go alone, you had a practice, so take some rest before the party." Alex said, but Mason refused.

They jumped in the car, got everything they need and headed back home to clean the house.

Everyone started arriving around 8pm, first guests being Sophia and Kai. Alexa ran up to her bestfriend and hugged her tightly. "Hi guys!" she said, while moving to Kai and hugged him. They walked inside and relaxed on the couch to wait for the others.

"Are you like living here already or what?" Kai grinned at his sister. "Yes, is that a problem?" She looked at him confused. "No it's just a bit weird since you have started dating like 2 days ago." Kai said and turned on the TV. "I'm joking, I still live in my own apartment." Alex said and started a game on the playstation to compete against her brother.

In an hour everyone came and the party started. They weren't holding back with drinks, so it all hit pretty fast.

"So mate is she your girl officially?" Ben asked, while chatting with Mason, Reece and Declan. "No not yet, I want it to be more special or at least as special as she is." he smiled gazing at her. "Oh man, you are really deep in it." Declan patted his shoulder and winked at his mate. "I am man." Mase laughed and drank another shot with the boys.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alex came up to them after a while and wrapped her arms around Mason's waist. "We're just admiring you baby." Mason blushed and kissed her on her forehead. "Like Mason said, he admires you a bit more than us tho." Declan grinned and they all laughed.

Alexa went back to the girls and continued gossiping. The party started to get even louder and more crazy, when the boys decided to go in the pool and play some battles in water. They were yelling very loudly and half of the water was definitely out of the pool.

All the girls gathered around and watched their men playing. Everyone had so much fun and the girls had to control, that guys won't hurt each other.

When the pool battle was over and everyone went back inside kind of tired, the only ones staying outside for a bit longer were Mason and Alex. They were watching the stars, while Alex was trapped in his embrace. "This is perfect." Mason whispered taking his eyes of the sky to look at her. "It is." She nodded still resting her head on his chest. "I was wondering, there is a short break after the next match, what if we leave the country then and travel somewhere?" He asked and her face lit up. "Well if you win." She shrugged making Mason roll his eyes and tightened his embrace. "Au au okay stop." She laughed and escaped him. "Yes please, let's get some rest from work and spent some quality time together." Alex smiled as much as Mason before they linked their lips together.

When it was nearly 5 am, it was time to call the party off and go to beds. Everyone found a place to lay down and fell asleep right away.

Instagram: