six

"Ehm so..." Mason started the conversation. "This is awkward, why did we agree?" Alexa laughed in disbelief. "I actually don't know, it's stupid." Mason shook his head.

There was silence again for a while. They didn't even look at each other.

"You know what? Let's show them and win this." Alexa suddenly said making Mason finally look at her. "You know only Declan and Joao know about it right?" he asked and judging by her confused face, she has just found out. "What a liar." she exclaimed. "Shh can you be more careful? You'll be the reason we'll lose." he scowled at her.

"So what is the plan?" Alex asked the tall boy in front of her. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" Mason asked. Alexa nodded and raised her eyebrows. "Have you?" she returned the question. "I have." Mason answered, this time without any hint of sarcasm. "Why was that important?" Alexa was confused and kind of bored, because she wanted to go back to the party. "Well we both know, how to act like in a relationship, because both of us were in some." Mason shrugged, while Alex tried to think. "You're actually right. One month is all we need to survive, let's get into it." she reached out her hand to Mason. He looked at her and shook her hand in agreement.

"Shall we get back downstairs my love?" Mason winked at her leaving Alex in pure shock. "Don't do that again." she looked at him in disapproval. "You'll have to get use to it, cause we are dating now remember?" he smirked offering her his hand. His fake girlfriend looked at him and eventually linked their hands and they headed downstairs.

Walking in, they both noticed Declan looking at them. He almost sniggered, but quickly acted like nothing happened. Mason and Alex both rolled their eyes and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Hey, finally! I've been waiting for you." Christian said his eyes turning away from Reece to Alexa. "Okay it's time for me to leave." Reece laughed and winked at Christian, while leaving the room. "Why are you so dramatic, it was only like 15 minutes." Mason laughed taking another beer. "Well you had your 15 minutes, now leave us alone." Chris scowled and indicated to him, where the door is. Mason looked at him, at the door, back at him and grinned. "Well then shoot your shot bro." he winked at him and sipped his beer.

Alex was looking at them the whole time not really knowing what to do. Mason came up to her and look into her eyes. "I'll leave you with him for a while, so he can finally relax, but find me in like 10 minutes, okay?" Mason whispered to her and winked at her. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before giving her a kiss on the cheek. He walked away to the living room leaving Alex and Christian alone in the kitchen.

Alexa looked at him as he was already looking at her. "So what do you want for drink?" she asked and turned to the fridge. "I need something strong." he said walking up to her to help with choosing something. "Tequila is alright with you?" he asked Alex and she nodded. Christian poured it in two glasses, while Alex found some lemons and salt.

They began to drink and talk. Alex felt good about him not being upset with her, so she was enjoying it.

After they realised they are not so far away from finishing the bottle, they stopped. Alex wanted to wash their glasses, but Christian stopped her. His tight grip almost hurt her hand. She looked at him as he appeared closer than before. He tucked her hair out of her face and rested his hands on her cheeks. Alexa started panicking a bit, but she was so drunk and felt really dizzy, so resisting him wasn't easy. However she managed to step back a bit falling down on the floor, because her head was really spinning around. "Alexa are you okay?" asked Christian also very drunk, but he was able to walk and felt slightly better than his friend. "I might throw up." she said trying to stand up.

Christian helped her up and tried to get her into some bathroom. "Why is every bathroom upstairs." he sighed, when he saw, how bad she looks. "Hey! What happened man?" Mason saw them and ran up to his fake girl and his friend. "Nothing, we just drank a lot and i don't know, I don't remember anything else." he laughed. "You're literally wasted man go sit down somewhere and let me handle this." Mason said subtly upset, Christian just nodded and went into the living room to pass out on a couch.

Mason took Alex in his arms and headed upstairs to one of the bathrooms. He held her hair, when she was throwing up and gently rubbed her back.

"Do you want to take shower?" he asked her. He felt kind of sorry for her, when he saw, how helpless she was.

He hated the feeling, because caring for her wasn't on his schedule, when he made the bet with Dec. But when she just sat there silent with her messy hair, he had to help and take care of her.

She only nodded in a reply and slowly stood up. She took of her top without hesitation leaving Mason stare at her speechless.

When he got back to the reality, he stopped her and looked at her. "Here is your towel, I'll be right behind the door, so when you're finished just knock or something okay?" he asked. She  again nodded and Mason sighed and left the room.